Ricky Rayment planning to propose to Jessica Wright
Ricky Rayment is planning to propose to Jessica Wright.
The 'TOWIE' star - who has been in a relationship with his fellow cast-member for over two years - hinted that he is keen to ask the 27-year-old beauty to marry him, although he refused to reveal when he is going to pop the question.
Asked when he was going to propose to the stunning brunette, he told Star magazine: ''That has to be a secret. It could be sooner, it could be later ... I can't tell you!''
Ricky added that he is feeling pressure from the hit ITV2 reality series to get engaged but doesn't want to rush popping the question after watching many of his co-stars relationships fall under the 'TOWIE' curse.
He said: ''It's the TOWIE curse. There have been so many relationships that haven't made it because everyone has rushed things.
''People were getting engaged after a year, or moving in together after six months... We've done it at our own pace, the way we want to, and we're still together.''
Meanwhile, Ricky is looking forward to attending the wedding of Jessica's brother Mark Wright and his fiancée, former 'Coronation Street' actress Michelle Keegan.
He said: ''They're such a great couple. I really get on with Mark - he's like an older brother - and Michelle's a really down-to-earth girl. I'm happy for them to be settling down and hopefully starting a family.''12-07-2014
- Louise Thompson jokes about having children
- Miranda Hart thought fame would 'justify' her existence
- Sammy Winward quits Emmerdale
- Peter Kay confirms Phoenix Nights stage show
- Dan Osborne hints at Jacqueline Jossa split
- Catherine Tate has ruled out a return Doctor Who
- Fleur East is the 'British Rihanna'
- Mary Berry wins Outstanding Achievement Award