Eamonn Holmes: Ruth Langsford's bum is better than Kim Kardashian's
Eamonn Holmes insists Ruth Langsford's bum is better than Kim Kardashian's.
The 54-year-old broadcaster has claimed his wife and fellow 'This Morning' presenter, also 54, has a more attractive derriere than the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star, who is famous for her curves.
Quizzed on whether he'd ever met the Kardashians, he told Closer magazine: ''No, but I would love to. I think Kim's very attractive, but I don't like her voice.
''So I'd like to look at her but not listen to her. Kim's got an amazing bum but Ruth's is better!''
Eamonn also revealed that he and Ruth travelled to Italy for a friend's wedding at the same time as Kim's recent nuptials to rapper Kanye West and he pretended he'd been at the extravagant ceremony.
He explained: ''Ruth and I were in Rome that weekend and, when we flew back on the Monday night, three people in the airport asked us if we'd been at their wedding, which was in Florence.
''I was telling people we couldn't say anything about it because we were sworn to secrecy!
''One person said, 'You're so lucky Eamonn, you know them all don't you?' We had been to a wedding in Italy - just not theirs!''13-07-2014
- Amanda Holden
- Simon Cowell: X Factor didn't feel right last year
- Cilla Black's pool cleaner claims she died of stroke
- Cilla Black's post-mortem 'inconclusive'
- Cilla Black didn't want to live past the age of 75
- Cilla Black had complained about minor ailments recently
- Christopher Biggins: Cilla Black was 'very jolly'
- Cilla Black 'willed herself to die', according to Terry McCann