Emmerdale's Dan to leave Kerry at altar?
Emmerdale's Dan Spencer may leave Kerry Wyatt at the altar.
Viewers will be left guessing whether the soap couple, whose wedding airs this week, will actually tie the knot after Dan - played by Liam Fox - discovers Kerry (Laura Norton) kissed his brother Daz (Mark Jordon).
Liam told the Daily Star newspaper: ''She's waiting at the church and is not convinced he's going to turn up., she thinks it might be all over and Dan's in his wedding suit but his mind is all over the place. He's just not sure.
''If it goes ahead he's going to have a beautiful, colourful wedding. But if he does, can he ever trust his brother around his wife again? He doesn't know which way to turn.''
Another spanner is thrown in the works when Kerry and Dan end up at the local police station on their wedding day.
Dan learns his brother is a conman and has been duping David Metcalfe (Matthew Wolfenden).
Liam said: ''At the police station he discovers Daz has already got a police record and puts two and two together and realises what Daz has been up to for the last few weeks.''22-07-2014
- Tina O'Brien considering marriage
- Olly Murs and Caroline Flack for X Factor?
- Danniella Westbrook launches deals website
- Gary Beadle and Aaron Chalmers didn't miss Vicky Pattison
- Dermot O'Leary won't return to The X Factor
- Stacey Solomon: Steve-O is a 'big kid'
- Jeremy Clarkson won't face charges after attacking Top Gear producer
- James 'Arg' Argent's 'whole lifestyle' has changed