Emmerdale's Dan to leave Kerry at altar?
Emmerdale's Dan Spencer may leave Kerry Wyatt at the altar.
Viewers will be left guessing whether the soap couple, whose wedding airs this week, will actually tie the knot after Dan - played by Liam Fox - discovers Kerry (Laura Norton) kissed his brother Daz (Mark Jordon).
Liam told the Daily Star newspaper: ''She's waiting at the church and is not convinced he's going to turn up., she thinks it might be all over and Dan's in his wedding suit but his mind is all over the place. He's just not sure.
''If it goes ahead he's going to have a beautiful, colourful wedding. But if he does, can he ever trust his brother around his wife again? He doesn't know which way to turn.''
Another spanner is thrown in the works when Kerry and Dan end up at the local police station on their wedding day.
Dan learns his brother is a conman and has been duping David Metcalfe (Matthew Wolfenden).
Liam said: ''At the police station he discovers Daz has already got a police record and puts two and two together and realises what Daz has been up to for the last few weeks.''22-07-2014
- Amy Childs is dating Bournemouth footballer
- Robert Pattinson helped choose sister's X Factor songs
- Coronation Street's Kylie Platt's marriage heading for trouble
- Emily Rose rejects son casting in Haven
- Katie Price to star in new reality TV show
- Loose Women pay tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- The Simpsons kill off Krusty the Clown's dad
- Anne Kirkbride written out of Corrie for three months