Mel B gets party warning from X Factor bosses
Mel B has been warned to behave while filming 'The X Factor' in Cancun, Mexico.
The former Spice Girl is being flown to the boozy tourist capital for the Judges Houses' round of this year's competition and show bosses fear the party-loving judge may lead her contestants astray.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Bosses have decided to send Mel to Cancun. She loves a good party and Cancun certainly has that reputation. But her contestants will be told they must behave themselves before they get on their on their flight - and Mel too, of course.''
Meanwhile, newly married Cheryl Cole - who secretly wed French restaurant owner Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini earlier this month - is expected to be whisked off to Nice in the south of France with her contestants. Nice is where Cheryl's new spouse is from.
It's not yet known where returning head judge Simon Cowell or Louis Walsh will film their Judges' Houses segments. Producers are said to be considering Bermuda, a popular holiday destination for billionaires, as one option.
'The X Factor' is set to undergo a radical overhaul this year in a bid to boost ratings. Bosses have reportedly axed the controversial flash vote gimmick from the live shows and are even considering bringing in a surprise fifth judge.22-07-2014
- Celebrity Big Brother confirms UK vs. USA theme
- Love Island's Hannah and Jon want a 'gangsta' wedding
- Louis Walsh returning to X Factor as a cleaner?
- Apprentice star Stuart Baggs found dead
- Carol McGiffin 'happier than ever'
- Love Island's Hannah Elizabeth on 'critical' Caroline Flack
- Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond sign with Amazon Prime
- Shane Warne 'would consider' dating show