Mel C, Peter Andre to join Ant and Dec on tour
Melanie C, Peter Andre and more will join Ant and Dec's Takeaway on Tour live shows.
The presenting duo are set to travel across the country with a live stage show based on their hit show 'Saturday Night Takeaway' and have enlisted numerous celebrity pals to join them on various nights of the 34-date jaunt.
Former Spice Girl Mel and Peter are among the stars who have signed up, along with 'This Morning' co-host Eamonn Holmes, boy band Blue and Paddy McGuinness.
Other celebrity guests include Chris Moyles, Joey Essex, Stephen Mulhern, Westlife stars Kian Egan and Nicky Byrne, Keith Lemon and Vernon Kay.
In addition to the guest stars, former Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts will reprise her role as the host of the 'Ant versus Dec' segment on all of the tour dates. Irish dance group Riverdance will also thrill crowds on each night of the tour.
Just like the TV show, all of the audience members will have an opportunity to win a series of top prizes including a brand new car and an all-inclusive holiday.
Dec said: '''Takeaway' is the one show that people always tell us they'd love to be in the audience for, so we've decided to take the show to them! Just like the TV show the audience will have a chance of winning some fantastic prizes as well as being an essential part of the show. It's been an ambition of ours for a long time to go on tour and we can't wait to hit the road!''
Takeaway on Tour begins in Cardiff, Wales, on August 6 and ends in Dublin, Ireland, on September 13.22-07-2014
- Calum Scott and Danny Posthill through to 'BGT' final
- 'Big Brother' replaces four housemates
- Duncan James: Dressing in drag turns me on
- Chris Pratt's wife loves The Only Way Is Essex
- Craig Revel Horwood promises same sex couples for Strictly Come Dancign
- Jimi Mistry wore fireproof underwear on Coronation Street
- Aaron Frew speaks out about Big Brother exit
- Zayn Malik's former love interest for Love Island