Arthur Darvill tight-lipped on Broadchurch secrets
Arthur Darvill has been trained to keep 'Broachurch' storylines a secret.
The 32-year-old actor won't give fans even the smallest hint about the upcoming second series of the hit ITV drama and jokes that he's now ''unfoxable'' following his unique experience on the first series.
Arthur learned to how to be stealthy about the plot after viewers - including his own nan - tried to pry the identity of schoolboy Danny Latimer's murderer out of him.
Talking to BANG Showbiz at the launch of new free-to-air channel truTV UK in east London yesterday (31.07.14), he said: ''When the last series was on, everywhere I went everyone was like, 'Yeah, great, so who did it?' or bring it up in conversation trying to fox me, but I'm unfoxable. I've been trained in the ways of the fox.''
The former 'Doctor Who' star - who plays Reverend Paul Coates on the show - couldn't even pop to the shops or visit his nan for a cup of tea without being bombarded with questions.
He joked: ''It used to happen quite a lot at the supermarket, my family friends, around my nan's house for a cup of tea. I can't even tell my nan, much to her frustration.''
The second series of 'Broadchurch' is currently being filmed in Dorset and according to Arthur, he and his co-stars Olivia Colman and David Tennant don't have much time to kick back and relax as their filming schedule is very demanding.
He shared: ''There's a lot of work being done. There's not much hair being let down. It's all very busy at the moment.''01-08-2014
- Charlotte Bellamy gets married
- Helen Flanagan asked clairvoyant to predict the sex of her baby
- Marnie Simpson: Ricky Rayment isn't the 'jealous type'
- Michelle Keegan cuddles a jumper in bed
- Rita Ora banned from showing cleavag
- Patrick Blake to be diagnosed with motor neurone disease
- David Walliams' books to be turned into Christmas specials
- Jeremy Clarkson to make Top Gear return?