Cheska Hull's boyfriend not interested in MIC role
Cheska Hull's boyfriend has no interest in appearing on 'Made in Chelsea'.
The reality TV star has been in a loving relationship off-screen with her beau for two years but he has no plans to appear on the E4 show with her.
Speaking to BANG Showbiz at the launch of new free-to-air channel truTV in east London yesterday (31.07.14), Cheska said: ''He just doesn't want to do it and I respect him for that, and it's sometimes nice to go home to someone who isn't all about 'MIC' and I respect his decision. We're probably still together because he's not on it.''
The blonde starlet admits it's difficult to balance her reality TV career and a relationship away from the cameras, but 'Made in Chelsea' producers respect her privacy.
She added: ''It can be quite difficult sometimes. We've been together two years now so he's used to it, I'm used to it. The show respects me and knows I'm very much in love, they never get in the way of things.''
Cheska has been part of the core cast of the BAFTA-winning show since it started in 2011 and has no plans to quit.
She enthused: ''I'm very loyal to the show. I love doing it. I'm doing Series 8, which has been great fun, and I plan to do the show for as long as I can.
''Obviously, I run my own company and I work very, very hard on that. I have a boyfriend that's not on the show. But it's been four years now on 'Made in Chelsea' and I'll always keep doing it.''01-08-2014
- Made In Chelsea: Louise Thompson 'whacked' Alik Alfus
- Peter Davison wants to star in a Netflix series
- Ritchie Neville wants a 'low budget' wedding
- Kym Marsh targeted by 'sicko' impersonator
- Craig Charles quits Coronation Street
- Shane Richie 'out of' EastEnders
- Matt Johnson wants to go on a date with Lorraine Kelly
- Dame Maggie Smith's Downton Abbey character 'will never die'