Chloe Madeley embarrassed by parents' sex boasts
Chloe Madeley wishes her famous parents wouldn't boast about their sex life.
The 27-year-old beauty - the daughter of former 'This Morning' hosts Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan - has responded to her dad's revelation that he and his spouse have a healthy appetite in the bedroom.
Chloe said: ''Nobody wants to think about their parents having sex. Ever! But mine talk about it for the whole of Britain.''
But the fitness trainer went on to defend her parents, adding: ''Actually, good on them. As long as they're happy.''
Chloe admits she struggled with her identity growing up as she felt like she was living in the shadow of Richard, 58, and Judy, 65.
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I was struggling to make the transition from teenager to adult and unfortunately, the first thing I decided I wanted to do was be on television, which is very public. But my only identity was as my parents' daughter and so I was only being offered reality TV shows the majority of the time, which I didn't want.
''I wasn't getting taken seriously because of who my parents are. I felt like I didn't have anything to be proud of myself and that just made my anxiety worse.''
Chloe credits her ex-boyfriend Danny Young with helping her overcome her issues by introducing her to fitness and exercise.
She enthused: ''The anxiety and panic attacks have gone away and I think the exercise is a massive part of that.''01-08-2014
- Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne aren't inviting co-stars to wedding
- Top Gear returning to BBC on May 8 2016
- I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! stars warned about snakes
- will.i.am misses Sir Tom Jones on The Voice
- Peter Capaldi doesn't want K-9 to return to Doctor Who
- X Factor's Louisa Johnson struck by 'nasty' virus
- Harry Judd 'nervous' about Strictly Come Dancing return
- Keith Chegwin happy about chocolate allergy