The Big Reunion bands to hide booze from Lee Ryan
'The Big Reunion' bands are planning to hide alcohol from Lee Ryan following his meltdown earlier this year.
5th Story, Damage, A1 and 3T are set to join forces with Blue, 911 and Five for The Big Reunion - The Boy Band Tour in October, but the groups are worried that too much boozing in front of the 31-year-old singer could send him off the rails again.
Adam Rickitt - who is a member of super-group 5th Story - told The Sun newspaper: ''He's had an awful time but he's handled himself so well.
''I'll still have a drink but I'll be taking it to one side. We all drink so much when we're together.''
Lee spent two weeks in a rehabilitation centre in April after he was arrested earlier that month for drink driving and being found in possession of a Class A drug.
The hunk found himself with a £3,325 fine and a two-year driving ban after he pleaded guilty to the charges.
The father-of-two blamed his erratic behaviour on the online abuse he received following his stint on Channel 5's 'Celebrity Big Brother' in January.
He said at the time: ''I drank every day. A bottle of anything I could find, usually whiskey.
''I took antidepressants, but I didn't like them. They made me feel numb.''
However, while Lee admits he's not teetotal, he doesn't touch whiskey any more and is now looking forward to touring with the other 'Big Reunion' bands in October.01-08-2014
- Mel B's manager rubbishes claim she was axed because of her husband
- Farrah Abraham and James Hill sign up for Celebrity Big Brother
- Kym Marsh trolled on Twitter over son's death
- Jodie Kidd: Sue Perkins was treated 'horrifically'
- EastEnders leads soap award nominations
- Gemma Collins set for Celebrity Big Brother
- Joey Essex finds love again
- Denise Welch: Celebrity Big Brother wasn't my 'finest hour'