Adam Garcia is 'pretty good' in bed
Adam Garcia has claimed he's ''pretty good'' in bed.
The 'Got to Dance' judge, 41, believes he's got a talent when it comes to getting jiggy beneath the sheets, but is remaining tight-lipped on who the lucky lady is.
He said: ''I'm pretty good in the sack ... I'm currently seeing someone, and yes, it's serious. Someday I would like children.''
Adam's co-judge Ashley Banjo, on the other, has been with his beau Francesca for almost a decade and credits her for helping him remain level-headed throughout his rise to fame on ITV's 'Britain's Got Talent' with his dance troupe Diversity in 2009.
He explained: ''I've been with my girlfriend for nine years. It's crazy. She's known me since I was a kid. She's been there throughout the whole transition and keeps me grounded.''
Meanwhile, the 'Got to Dance' panel - who is completed by former Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt - are on the hunt for the best dance act to win the prize fund.
However, the show this year will not only see the talented dancers go head-to-head, but also the judges, who have to pick their favourite acts and mentor them.
Adam said: ''There was a point when we were competing against each other for the same acts and I got a bit upset when Ash or Kim got the acts I wanted. We have to pitch ourselves to the acts we want. We have to directly outsell each other.''
Meanwhile, 'Got to Dance' will return to TV screens for the fifth series tomorrow (09.08.14) on Sky 1 at 8pm.08-08-2014
- Craig Revel Horwood wants Dermot O'Leary on Strictly Come Dancing
- Amanda Holden's Britain's Got Talent role for life
- Jasmin Walia eyes Bollywood movie
- Jermain Jackmain: Stevie McCrorie shouldn't give up day job
- Kristian Kiehling wanted explosive EastEnders exit
- Jenny Agutter was mistaken for Mary Whitehouse
- Stevie McCrorie stopped gig for pesky wasp
- Mark Wright 'probably won't bother' to vote