Coronation Street's Rob Donovan to kill again?
'Coronation Street's Marc Baylis thinks his character Rob Donovan could kill again.
The 37-year-old hunk believes his nasty alter-ego is capable of becoming a serial killer after he murdered barmaid Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan) in cold blood in May after she threatened to expose his scams.
Speaking to Soaplife magazine, he said: ''I'd like to think Tina was a one-off through desperate measures. But once you've done something like that, who knows if that switch can flick again? If Rob feels he has no way out, then who knows what he might do?''
Rob has kept his dirty secret underwraps since Tina's death and has let his brother-in-law Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne) take the blame after he was arrested following the revelation that he cheated on his pregnant wife Carla (Alison King) with the brunette beauty.
However, Peter's father Ken Barlow (Bill Roache) could be the next one to find himself in a grave as Rob starts to worry when he gets the recovering alcoholic a new lawyer and sets up a campaign to free his son.
Marc explained: ''Ken intends to pull out all the stops to get Peter released. He's so adamant Peter is innocent, Rob really begins to think he might not get away with killing Tina. He starts playing games and puts obstacles in Ken's way. Rob says the new lawyer must be useless if he was free to take on Peter's case.''08-08-2014
- Amy Childs is dating Bournemouth footballer
- Robert Pattinson helped choose sister's X Factor songs
- Coronation Street's Kylie Platt's marriage heading for trouble
- Emily Rose rejects son casting in Haven
- Katie Price to star in new reality TV show
- Loose Women pay tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- The Simpsons kill off Krusty the Clown's dad
- Anne Kirkbride written out of Corrie for three months