Helen Flanagan to release underwear line
Helen Flanagan wants to release an underwear line.
The former 'Coronation Street' star is keen to create her own lingerie collection, but she doesn't want her name to be linked to the brand because she's worried people who don't like her won't want to buy her designs.
Speaking in the new issue of FHM magazine, she said: ''I want to have my own underwear brand. I've always been obsessed with Agent Provocateur because I think it's so classy, but also so cool, quirky and creative.
''It's really inspired me. I literally have the entire Agent Provocateur collection. I own everything they have.''
She added: ''I've been trying to find the name for ages - I have a few ideas that I'm working on. I won't have my name in the brand, because then people that don't like me won't buy it. And I can't have that, because people either really like me, or they really don't.''
Meanwhile, the 24-year-old beauty - who flaunts her curvaceous figure wearing a tiny pair of bikini bottoms in the magazine - recently admitted she wanted to be less sexy and more natural.
She said: ''I'm scaling back my sexy look. I used to wear lots of make-up, fake tan and fake eyelashes, but I've decided that less is definitely more. Now I love to use make-up to contour my face and make the most of my natural features.''08-08-2014
- Fearne Cotton is pregnant and leaving BBC Radio 1
- Dynamo wants Prince Charles to support him on tour
- TFI Friday to return for anniversary special
- Kevin Spacey wants to make House of Cards blooper reel
- Gemma Atkinson to be 'Del Boy' of Emmerdale
- Dan Osborne interviewed by police
- Nev Schulman wants UK version of Catfish
- Ferne McCann: I hate confrontation