John Partridge loses four stone in two years
John Partridge has lost four stone since he left 'EastEnders' two years ago.
The 42 year old actor, who played Christian Clarke in the BBC One soap, shrunk from 211lbs to 176lbs due to the stress of seeing his mother develop Alzheimer's.
He said: ''As I'm my mother's primary carer, I haven't had time to sit down and relax. It's been like having a baby.
The hunky star left the show in 201and made a brief comeback in April for funeral of Lucy Beale (Hetti Bywater), but has no plans to return full time.
He added: ''It's [caring for my mother is] also one of the reasons why I won't be returning to 'EastEnders.'
However, John has signed up to appear in the upcoming celebrity gymnastics show 'Tumble', which has also helped him get back into shape.
He explained: ''My whole physique has changed again since training for the show started. It gives me great pleasure to know that on a Saturday night my mum will be able to switch on the TV and see me. She's my number one fan and I'm her number one boy.''
'Tumble' kicks off tonight (09.08.14) on BBC One at 6:30pm.09-08-2014
- Craig Revel Horwood promises same sex couples for Strictly Come Dancign
- Jimi Mistry wore fireproof underwear on Coronation Street
- Aaron Frew speaks out about Big Brother exit
- Zayn Malik's former love interest for Love Island
- William Roache called a Anne Kirkbride a 'love bomb'
- Zoella set to be Xtra Factor presenter
- 'Lee Ryan caused Blue to miss Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's wedding'
- Billi Mucklow embracing her curves during pregnancy