Brianne Delcourt feels betrayed by cheating Matt Lapinskas
Brianne Delcourt feels ''betrayed'' by her cheating boyfriend Matt Lapinskas.
The 'Dancing on Ice' star was visiting her family in Canada when dancer Camilla Rowland was photographed leaving Matt and Brianne's home.
Brianne told 'The Sun on Sunday': ''Matt has totally betrayed me.
''He's been nasty and he's lied, when all I've done for the last two years is try to help and protect him.''
Brianne also revealed that Matt - who played Anthony Moon in 'Eastenders' - started dating her before he finished with his co-star Shona McGarty.
She said: ''He pursued me behind Shona's back. He was always very flirty with me, telling me he wasn't happy and that he didn't love her. I shouldn't have let myself go there.
''Lots of people warned me away, but I didn't listen to them.
''I've stood by him and lied for him about when we got together as I loved him and I didn't want to hurt Shona.''
The 33-year-old professional skater - who was dating Matt since the pair came second in the 2013 series of 'Dancing On Ice' - has insisted she wants nothing more to do with him.
She explained: ''He said he wanted to marry me and have kids. But a month later he is caught half-dressed at our house with another girl.
''That's the real Matt, and it's just shameful ... I don't want to speak to him ever again, and I'm not lying for him anymore.''10-08-2014
- Dermot O'Leary to return to X Factor?
- Matt LeBlanc to live with Top Gear co-host Chris Evans?
- Danniella Westbrook's ex-boyfriend arrested for threatening to kill her
- Lucy Mecklenburgh rules our permanent TOWIE return
- Joss Mooney got paid to strip at uni
- Stephanie Davis slams 'cheating' Sam Reece
- Scotty T crowned CBB winner
- Tom Parker to replace Tina Hobley in The Jump