Davina McCall is self-conscious on TV
Davina McCall gets body-conscious watching herself on TV.
The 46-year-old presenter - who fronts 'Got To Dance' on Sky1 - is known for her enviable physique, but admits she still suffers from the occasional insecurity.
She explained to OK! magazine: ''On 'Long Lost Family', they filmed me from behind and I look at my bum and go, 'Good God - it's just so wide!' But I've got to say a big thank you to Kim Kardashian because she's made the bottom a hallowed thing. I'm so happy that my big bottom doesn't look that big anymore.''
Davina ran, cycled and swam 500 miles from Edinburgh to London for Sport Relief in February and recently admitted she and husband Matthew Robertson were in a ''tough place'' in the lead up to her challenge.
She said previously: ''We had a really difficult six months. Matthew's dad was ill, I was doing the challenge and he'd hurt his shoulder.''
She added: ''When you're in your twenties and you have a tough six months then that's a break up. But when you're married it's nothing.
''You always have to think when you are in a relationship that if you have a tough six months then it's nothing in the grand scheme of things.''
- Stephanie Davis praises Celebrity Big Brother for saving her life after attempted suicide
- Sir David Attenborough turned down Sir Terry Wogan for a job
- Coronation Street's Carla Connor hit with twisted blackmail plot
- Christopher Biggins to quit pantomime
- Gogglebox's George Gilbey to become a dad
- EastEnders' Ben Mitchell hit with baby bombshell
- Jake Wood named UK's Weirdest Crush for second time
- Ollie Locke to film top secret show in South America