Davina McCall is self-conscious on TV
Davina McCall gets body-conscious watching herself on TV.
The 46-year-old presenter - who fronts 'Got To Dance' on Sky1 - is known for her enviable physique, but admits she still suffers from the occasional insecurity.
She explained to OK! magazine: ''On 'Long Lost Family', they filmed me from behind and I look at my bum and go, 'Good God - it's just so wide!' But I've got to say a big thank you to Kim Kardashian because she's made the bottom a hallowed thing. I'm so happy that my big bottom doesn't look that big anymore.''
Davina ran, cycled and swam 500 miles from Edinburgh to London for Sport Relief in February and recently admitted she and husband Matthew Robertson were in a ''tough place'' in the lead up to her challenge.
She said previously: ''We had a really difficult six months. Matthew's dad was ill, I was doing the challenge and he'd hurt his shoulder.''
She added: ''When you're in your twenties and you have a tough six months then that's a break up. But when you're married it's nothing.
''You always have to think when you are in a relationship that if you have a tough six months then it's nothing in the grand scheme of things.''
- X Factor's Louisa Johnson struck by 'nasty' virus
- Harry Judd 'nervous' about Strictly Come Dancing return
- Keith Chegwin happy about chocolate allergy
- James McAvoy's 'mental' roles
- 4th Impact's Celina collapses
- Brian Friedman voted off I'm A Celeb
- 4th Impact voted off X Factor
- Peter Andre eliminated from Strictly