Binky Felstead: I turned 'psycho' over Alex
Binky Felstead admits she turned into a ''psycho'' while trying to keep tabs on cheating ex-boyfriend Alex Mytton.
The 'Made In Chelsea' star banned the love rat from drinking as she attempted to keep their relationship alive, but she admits that only resulted in her driving herself ''crazy'' and she has now dumped him for good.
She said: ''I took him back and then I tried everything to be happy with him because I didn't want to feel any regret.
''But I imposed all these rules on him, like the 'no drinking'.
''One night he went out drinking with his friends and I just went ballistic because that was one of the rules. It wasn't me. I wasn't happy.
''I felt a bit like a psycho. All his friends thought I was an idiot. He admitted he had gone drinking but he told me, 'Don't worry, I've been talking about you all night'.
''You just drive yourself crazy, and I knew it had to end. I loved him but I love me more.''
Binky's bid to keep her and Alex's romance going resulted in her driving some of her friends away as she invested all her time in him, but the brunette star made up with good friend Cheska Hull on last night's (10.08.14) 'Made In Chelsea: New York'.
Eagle-eyed viewers of the spin-off programme - which is shot a few weeks in advance - will have seen Alex turn up in the Big Apple for showdown talks with Binky in preview clips for next week's show - but he clearly didn't make much of an impact.
She added to The Sun newspaper: ''I wasn't happy for a long time. I found myself crying most days.
''But I had invested in him and he was keeping me really close to him so I couldn't really hear anyone else's opinion.
''I didn't really want to hear anything else bad, either.''11-08-2014
- Peter Andre fighting for Strictly place
- Lauren Goodger to return to The Only Way is Essex's Christmas special
- Strictly Come Dancing slapped with more fix rumours
- EastEnders' Charlie Slater is to be killed off
- Sean Miley Moore: Olly and Caroline 'like brother and sister'
- Susannah Constantine voted off I'm A Celeb
- Anton Stephans backing Reggie 'N' Bollie to win The X Factor
- Georgia May Foote: Strictly Come Dancing partner like my brother