Cheryl Fernandez-Versini blasts Louis Walsh
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has branded Louis Walsh ''50 faced''.
The 'Crazy Stupid Love' singer hit out at her former manager during a huge audience at the 'X Factor' boot camp auditions in Wembley when he advised a hopeful to work on his face after he pulled a series of bizarre expressions during his performance.
Cheryl retorted: ''Work on your face.''
Louis replied: ''Yeah, but I have only got one''.
Cheryl - who refuses to sit next to the Irishman on the panel - then hit back: ''And the 50 others''.
Meanwhile, fellow judge Mel B cried twice as she struggled to narrow down the hopefuls in her Boys category to the six who will compete at judges' houses.
It was reported yesterday (10.08.14) that while Mel will care for the boys, Louis has been handed the Groups, Simon the Over 25s and Cheryl was thrilled to learn she will mentor the Girls.
A source said: ''Cheryl was thrilled. She's been teasing Simon non-stop since saying he may as well quit now because there's no way he will win.
''Everyone knows he's not happy. The over-25s are stronger this year than previous years but it is still the category none of the judges wanted.''11-08-2014
- Prince Charles pays tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- Coronation Street's Helen Worth 'delighted' by Tina O'Brien return
- Chloe Sims felt 'suffocated' by Elliot Wright
- Thom Evans 'plans to launch acting career'
- Ben Haenow plans to propose
- Gemma Collins quits TOWIE
- Miranda Hart announces end of BBC sitcom
- Tina O'Brien returning to Coronation Street