Cheryl Fernandez-Versini blasts Louis Walsh
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has branded Louis Walsh ''50 faced''.
The 'Crazy Stupid Love' singer hit out at her former manager during a huge audience at the 'X Factor' boot camp auditions in Wembley when he advised a hopeful to work on his face after he pulled a series of bizarre expressions during his performance.
Cheryl retorted: ''Work on your face.''
Louis replied: ''Yeah, but I have only got one''.
Cheryl - who refuses to sit next to the Irishman on the panel - then hit back: ''And the 50 others''.
Meanwhile, fellow judge Mel B cried twice as she struggled to narrow down the hopefuls in her Boys category to the six who will compete at judges' houses.
It was reported yesterday (10.08.14) that while Mel will care for the boys, Louis has been handed the Groups, Simon the Over 25s and Cheryl was thrilled to learn she will mentor the Girls.
A source said: ''Cheryl was thrilled. She's been teasing Simon non-stop since saying he may as well quit now because there's no way he will win.
''Everyone knows he's not happy. The over-25s are stronger this year than previous years but it is still the category none of the judges wanted.''11-08-2014
- Christopher Biggins: Cilla Black wouldn't have wanted to suffer
- Jenny Bradley will still be manipulative
- Strictly Come Dancing's Natalie Lowe engaged
- Chris Evans doesn't think marriage 'works'
- Tom Bleasby through to The X Factor Judges' Houses
- Anthony Ogogo surprised by his Strictly Come Dancing pairing
- Caroline Flack 'wept' over Jack Street split
- Jess Wright not ready for a relationship