Emily Barrington to star in US drama
Emily Barrington is to star in new US period drama 'Sons of Liberty.'
The show - which is to air on the American History Channel - marks a major shift from her role in the movie 'The Inbetweeners 2', but Emily insists she's thoroughly enjoying the experience.
Speaking at the world premiere of the film in London, Emily told BANG Showbiz: ''It's completely different. It's set in the 10 years leading up to the American revolution, so I'm playing an American in the show. It's all big, you know, 25 skirts, 10 corsets, massive hats, it's a completely different experience to 'The Inbetweeners' all together but I'm really enjoying it.''
Despite the sophisticated nature of her latest role, Emily admits she's also a fan of the puerile humour of 'The Inbetweeners' and says she would have watched the film even if she hadn't have landed a part in it.
She explained: ''I was a massive fan - I loved the last film [The 'Inbetweeners' in 2011]. I know for a fact that if I wasn't in it, I'd be going to see it, so I'm very glad that I am among the first people to see it!''11-08-2014
- Dermot O'Leary won't return to The X Factor
- Stacey Solomon: Steve-O is a 'big kid'
- Jeremy Clarkson won't face charges after attacking Top Gear producer
- James 'Arg' Argent's 'whole lifestyle' has changed
- Lydia Bright wants to do I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- Hugh Bonneville: Downton Abbey finale will be 'extraordinary experience'
- Jeremy Clarkson: Don't blame producer for my sacking
- Joey Essex to quiz UK politicians