Ricky Rayment wants to move in with Jess Wright
Ricky Rayment wants to move in with Jess Wright.
The 'Only Way is Essex' star is keen to set up home with his girlfriend, despite recently admitting on the show that he had doubts over the living arrangements.
He told BANG Showbiz: ''We're together pretty much every night anyway, whether it's at her house or my house. I'm going to put my house up for sale as soon as, so we can look for a house to buy together.''
However, the move may not be happening as quickly as Jess, 28, may like though as still needs to sell his current house before they can buy a property together.
He explained: ''I've got to sell mine before I can move out, so it's just getting it up to scratch with a lick of paint on the walls and putting it on the market.
''Then we'll crack on looking for a house that we want to have together.''
Meanwhile, the 23-year-old hunk is looking forward to filming the 13th series of the ITV2 reality TV show next month and can't wait for viewers to see their romance blossom over the next few months.
Speaking ahead of a skydive to raise money for The Cure Parkinson's Trust, he confirmed: ''We start filming, I believe, in the middle of September so it will probably air at the end of September.''
Ricky is set to do a skydive to raise money for Cure Parkinson's, which is a registered charity in England, Wales and Scotland, on August 17. To sponsor him visit: http://www.justgiving.com/rickyrayment11-08-2014
- Simon Webbe thought about quitting Strictly Come Dancing
- Peter Capaldi: Doctor Who is easiest job
- Vicky Pattison sparks rumours she's engaged
- Stephen Belafonte and Danielle Brown for Celebrity Big Brother?
- Claudia to host Comic Relief Danceathon
- Bianca Miller shocked by The Apprentice candidates attitudes
- Perez Hilton joins Celebrity Big Brother
- Mark Wright doesn't regret 'sneaky' tactics