Denise Van Outen doesn't want more kids
Denise Van Outen doesn't want any more children.
The former 'Big Breakfast' host has revealed that although she's currently loved up with stockbroker Eddie Boxshall - who is her first boyfriend since her split from husband Lee Mead - she's not interested in making any siblings for her four-year-old daughter Betsy.
Quizzed on whether she wanted any more children, she said: ''I don't think so. No. I've been very blessed with my little girl. She has grown up so fast. They grow up really quickly - she starts school in September. I can't believe it. I'm excited about her starting school.''
The blonde beauty celebrated her 40th birthday in May and she's confessed that although she still feels young at heart, she's not worried about getting older.
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I feel all right about being 40. I had a really nice party with my girlfriends.
''I do feel 20 inside. I think you always feel young inside.
''My nan was in her 80s and she still felt 19.''
Meanwhile, Denise previously admitted she had put her love life on hold out of respect for Lee, whom she was married to for four years before they split in July last year.
She said recently: ''I've just got back on the dating scene after a year of healing and being respectful to my ex-partner and thinking, 'I want to do it the right way'.''19-08-2014
- Steve-O liked Stacey Solomon 'right away'
- Philip Glenister thinks Top Gear is perfect the way it is
- Dermot O'Leary congratulates Caroline Flack and Olly Murs
- Stars in their Eyes axed
- Simon Cowell: X Factor will be unrecognisible
- Natalie Dormer didn't have a backup plan if she failed at acting
- Emma Atkins has given birth to her first child
- Bobby Norris so grateful to bone marrow donor who saved his mother