Lee Ryan stripped to his pants in hotel bar
Lee Ryan was kicked out of a hotel bar after he stripped down to his pants.
Lee, 31, spent his night off on tour drinking beer and vodka at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Glasgow, where he was chucked out at around 1am after stripping to his pants and dancing on the bar.
A witness told The Sun newspaper: ''He was being egged on so started taking his clothes off. Next thing he jumped on the bar in only his pants and started dancing.
''A row broke out with staff telling Lee to get off and put some clothes on. He was then asked to leave the bar and went red-faced to his room.''
Boyband Blue are currently appearing on 'Ant & Dec's Takeaway On Tour', which has seen them travel around the UK with their live show.
A spokesperson for Blue was keen to downplay the incident, saying: ''Lee apologises for any upset and inconvenience caused.''
Lee recently admitted to drinking heavily and suffering from depression in the aftermath of his appearance on 'Celebrity Big Brother' earlier this year.
The singer became unpopular with some of the public after finding himself in a love triangle with glamour model Casey Batchelor and American actress Jasmine Waltz.19-08-2014
- Emmerdale boss says soaps must get better
- Miranda Hart's sitcom fears
- Richard Hammond unable to emotionally connect
- Sam Faiers wants to be best friends with Kim Kardashian West
- I'm A Celeb bosses boost security
- Lucy Mecklenburgh and Gethin Jones split
- Crawleys threatened by secret in Downton Abbey Christmas special
- Michael Buerk wants jungle exit