Vicky Pattison: Mum stopped speaking to me after on-screen romp
Vicky Pattison's mum wouldn't speak to her after her on-screen romp.
The 'Geordie Shore' star has revealed that her family were mortified when she first slept with her now ex-fiance Ricci Guarnaccio on the second series of the MTV show.
Vicky said: ''The worst thing about having sex on TV was that my mam stopped speaking to me for ages when she found out.
''Yes, sometimes my language is appalling. I can be violent but those things mam can overlook. But having sex on TV is very different.''
The 27-year-old beauty - who recently returned to the reality show house in Newcastle with co-stars including Gary 'Gaz' Beadle, Charlotte Crosby and Holly Hagan - also confessed she felt as though she'd lost the respect of her fans when she shared the intimate moment on-screen.
In an extract from her new autobiography 'Nothing But The Truth' printed in The Sun newspaper, she explains: ''I think that scene really changed the public's opinion of me and it also changed my opinion of the show because it took everything from me.''
Vicky added: ''I hated having sex on camera so much. The bitching is nasty but I'm actually a bit of a prude when it comes to that side of things. I despised that my parents could potentially see it.''
The feisty brunette is now dating ice hockey player James Morgan and she's vowed to keep their relationship out of the public eye.19-08-2014
- Mel B axed from X Factor because of Stephen Belafonte?
- Susanna Reid doesn't get starstruck
- Chris Gascoyne returning to Corrie for Deirdre's funeral
- Richard Hammond is 'not about to quit' his mates
- Matt Smith 'in talks to play Prince Philip in The Crown'
- MasterChef contestant compared to Mr Monopoly
- Celebrity Big Brother star diagnosed with cancer
- Scientologists make Louis Theroux movie