Collabro to make lullaby album for Simon Cowell
Collabro want to make an album of lullabies for Simon Cowell.
The 'Britain's Got Talent' winners - consisting of Michael Auger, Jamie Lambert, Matt Pagan, Richard Hadfield and Thomas Redgrave - think it would be ''nice'' to put together a collection of calming tacks to help the music mogul's 6-month-old son Eric fall asleep.
They told Kiss FM UK: ''A lullaby album, that is the next one.''
The five-piece were signed to Simon's music label SyCo after the ITV talent show and have received a great deal of support from the 54-year-old star, who has been ''heavily involved'' in the production of their debut album 'Stars', which was released this week.
They said: ''We put 30 songs forward, but obviously because we have had to turn this album round so quickly after winning the show, with Simon Cowell's help we said right these are the 10 songs, let's go in and do them.''
''Simon has been heavily involved with all of it, which has been absolutely fantastic.
''We saw him the other day at the X Factor auditions, and we spoke about the album and how much he was really looking forward to it being released, and he had listened to the tracks and he told us his favourite. So he is really behind the whole project.''20-08-2014
- James Argent absent for The Only Way Is Essex Christmas special
- Linda Carter confesses rape hell to Stacey Slater
- Carl Fogarty determined to win I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
- Jessie J hints The Voice return
- Andrea Faustini: I'm a virgin
- Matt Ryan binge watched 24
- Alik Alfus and Louise Thompson 'very much in love'
- Gemma Collins threatens to quit TV