Lauren Goodger to show 'sweet side' on Celebrity Big Brother
Lauren Goodger entered the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house to prove she isn't a ''b***h''.
The former 'The Only Way Is Essex' star is determined to show a ''sweet'' side to her character on the current series of the Channel 5 reality show - which kicked off last night (18.08.14) - and hopes to rubbish rumours she is difficult and confrontational following her departure from the ''staged'' ITV2 show.
When asked which of her qualities she is hoping to show off in the house, the 27 year old told new! magazine: ''My funny, sweet, kind, soft and laid-back side.
''People are always surprised by how different I am in real life. I'm not a confrontational, feisty, hard b***h.''
She added: ''It's a great opportunity to show who I am. It's not like TOWIE, where a lot of it is staged and I have to be a specific character.
Lauren - who famously pushed her ex-boyfriend Mark Wright in a pool while they rowed on an episode of the Essex-set reality show - has also vowed to avoid fighting with her housemates, unless she feels ''mugged off''.
She explained: ''I won't let anyone mug me off, but I have no reason to get into any spats. It won't be like on TOWIE where they want me to row with an ex.
''I'll just walk away and not retaliate. I'll just rise above them.''20-08-2014
- Piers Linney has quit Dragons' Den
- Sir David Jason thanks family values for Only Fools and Horses success
- Chris Evans in 'the middle of tests' for prostate cancer
- Zoe Ball to present EastEnders aftermath show
- Julie Walters refused to play 'downstairs' role in Downton Abbey
- Hayley Tamaddon dating Joe Tracini
- Jodie Kidd splits from David Blakeley
- Katie Hopkins showered with Katie Price