Mark Wright in talks for Strictly Come Dancing
Mark Wright has confirmed he is in talks to appear on 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The former 'The Only Way is Essex' star - who is engaged to Michelle Keegan - thinks competing on the show would be ''amazing'', but he hasn't yet made a final decision.
He said: ''I can say I've spoken to 'Strictly Come Dancing' but I haven't made a decision yet, nothing is confirmed but there have been chats.
''It's an amazing show and I'd love to learn how to dance. It would be a great experience.''
If he does get onto the show, Mark should have no problem with the gruelling rehearsals as he and Michelle have been working out regularly.
He told Closer magazine: ''We're members of the same gym and we work out at the same time but we don't train together - she does her own thing and I do mine.''
If Mark does land a spot on the celebrity dance contest, he will be competing against The Saturdays singer Frankie Sandford, TV presenter Alison Hammond and tennis ace Andy Murray's mum Judy, the only three names to be confirmed as yet.
- Tina O'Brien gives birth to baby boy
- Jonathan Ross to quit chat show
- Lynda Bellingham makes final appearance on Loose Women
- Lewis Bloor: I'm the 'best looking geezer' on The Only Way Is Essex
- Louis Walsh is 'sulking', says Simon Cowell
- Nicole Scherzinger labels Alan Carr 'dumb' and 'stupid'
- Simon Cowell tips Ben Haenow to win The X Factor
- Jim Broadbent cast in London Spy