Pregnant Holly Willoughby 'can't wait to wallow'
Holly Willoughby ''can't wait to wallow at home'' when she takes her maternity leave.
The 'This Morning' presenter, who is expecting her third child with husband Dan Baldwin, is looking forward to putting her feet up and relaxing when she takes a year-long break from the hit ITV show later this year.
She said: ''By the end of the day I'm just ready for bed. Your body can't do as much as you want. I can't wait to just wallow at home like a big hippo.''
The blonde beauty - who already has son Harry, five, and three-year-old daughter Belle - admits she won't have any more children after giving birth to her third child so wants to enjoy her maternity leave as much as possible.
Holly, 33, told the Daily Star newspaper: ''I'm taking quite a long time off - a year, I think. This will probably be the last baby I will have.
''I'm not disappearing completely but I think it's an important time for my family.''
'Britain's Got Talent' judge Amanda Holden and Christine Bleakley will both help cover Holly's time off, joining silver fox Phillip Schofield on the show.
Christine, 35, has previously filled in for both Holly and Phillip on 'This Morning'.20-08-2014
- Melanie Sykes' ex slams star for violent past
- Kendra fears snake death
- Only The Young eliminated on The X Factor
- 'I'm A Celebrity' star Edwina Currie is 'one tough lady'
- Claudia Winkleman: 'Bear with me' for Strictly Come Dancing return
- I'm A Celebrity's Kendra Wilkinson fails cockroach trial
- X Factor double elimination
- Fleur East feels pressure to pick the right songs