Danniella Westbrook to remarry 'by the end of the year'
Danniella Westbrook reportedly plans to marry her fiancé Tom Richards ''by the end of the year''.
The 40-year-old former actress, best known for her portrayal of Sam Mitchell in 'EastEnders', initially split from her 24-year-old boyfriend after she confessed to a drug relapse which resulted in her having an affair with a cocaine dealer in Magaluf, Spain.
However, it's now been reported the pair are back together and she's said to be planning to divorce her estranged husband of 12 years, Kevin Jenkins to allow her to re-marry by the end of 2014.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''They got back together last week and talked about getting the wedding back on. Danniella plans this week to file for divorce from Kevin Jenkins. She wants to be married by the end of the year.
''Danniella and Tom have really been through it over the past few weeks. She admitted that since April she has been taking cocaine again and also had a fling with the guy who supplied her with the drug in Magaluf.
''They split but Danniella soon begged forgiveness from Tom as she really wanted him by her side, helping her through her tough time. They are both in Los Angeles at the minute while Danniella attends Narcotics Anonymous meetings and they have grown closer.''
The actress has had a well-documented struggle with substance abuse but had been sober for 12 years before admitting that she had relapsed in April 2014.28-08-2014
- Coronation Street's Jennie McAlpine 'pleased' to be raising awareness
- Jorgie Porter: Getting naked is 'invigorating'
- Bill Turnbull quits BBC Breakfast
- Helen George splits from husband
- EastEnders' Robbie Jackson returning with Wellard Two
- Alex Kingston to return to Doctor Who for Christmas special
- CBB fans hit out at Janice seizure footage
- Kym Marsh wants to appear on Strictly Come Dancing