Cheryl Fernandez-Versini thinks she has winning act
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has boasted that one of her acts will win 'The X Factor'.
The 'Crazy Stupid Love' singer - who is set to return as a judge after a three year absence from the ITV talent show - has revealed she thinks one of the acts in the group she's been given to mentor is going to win the series.
Quizzed on whether her acts mean a lot to her, she said: ''I mean, obviously, if you look at the previous seasons I did, I had three seasons, two winners and two in the final so, you know, I take it quite seriously.
''And, I feel really connected with them because I know how it feels to get up on stage and perform and be in their position, so I put myself in their shoes and I mentor them the best that I can.''
The 31-year-old beauty - who recently married French restaurateur Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini - also confessed that although she's very competitive, she hopes the real star will win.
Speaking at 'The X Factor' launch at London's Ham Yard Hotel, she added: ''So it's just important that I give them everything I've got, more than winning. The star should win and I think I've got the star this year so I should win.''
'The X Factor' kicks off on Saturday (30.08.14) at 7pm on ITV1.
- Craig Revel Horwood wants Dermot O'Leary on Strictly Come Dancing
- Amanda Holden's Britain's Got Talent role for life
- Jasmin Walia eyes Bollywood movie
- Jermain Jackmain: Stevie McCrorie shouldn't give up day job
- Kristian Kiehling wanted explosive EastEnders exit
- Jenny Agutter was mistaken for Mary Whitehouse
- Stevie McCrorie stopped gig for pesky wasp
- Mark Wright 'probably won't bother' to vote