David McIntosh says Celebrity Big Brother will get 'nasty'
David McIntosh says 'Celebrity Big Brother' is like a ''boiling pot''.
The former 'Gladiators' performer - who became the first person to be evicted from the latest series of the reality TV show on Wednesday night (27.08.14) - fears that growing tensions between the remaining housemates is going to result in ''nasty'' and explosive arguments.
He told The Daily Star newspaper: ''Big Brother is not out for love stories, they are out for blood and will get it.
''It could end up getting really nasty in there, I'm sure it will do at some point.
''There are people in there that won't back down and I think there will be fights.
''It's a boiling pot in there, people are going to explode so I am glad that I am out of it.''
The body-builder, 28 - who is engaged to model Kelly Brook - believes the conflict will surround 'Benefits Street' star White Dee, boxer Audley Harrison, 'Strictly Come Dancing's' James Jordan and former boxing manager Kellie Maloney, who was previously known as Frank.
He explained: ''There's going to be big clashes. Dee will be in the middle of it, so will Audley, Kellie and James.
''James is highly strung and he'll bite back and be like: 'You're not threatening me'. Audley can snap at any moment.''
He added: ''Frank and Audley were enemies for years. Kellie admitted that as Frank she helped destroy Audley's career.
''It's intense between those two.''
Following his eviction, David admitted he found the entire experience challenging after struggling to get along with American actor Gary Busey.
He said: ''He's definitely a manipulative person...he's playing a game. He's an actor, but not a great actor.''29-08-2014
- Danny Dyer left in tears by daughter's movie debut
- EastEnders to celebrate 30th anniversary with week-long live episodes
- Josie Cunninham set for I'm A Celeb
- Simon Cowell axes dolphin scenes from Xtra Factor
- Greg Wallace surprised by toughness of 'Strictly Come Dancing' training
- Angela Griffin wants 'Coronation Street' return
- Demot O'Leary: Louis Walsh is the 'dirtiest' X Factor judge
- Holly Willoughby opens up about newborn son