Tess Daly: Claudia Winkleman 'incredibly talented'
Tess Daly has praised Claudia Winkleman as ''incredibly talented''.
The 'Strictly Come Dancing' host will be joined by her fellow presenter and close pal on the BBC One dance contest full time following veteran Sir Bruce Forsyth's decision to step down as co-host.
The 45-year-old beauty confessed that working without her colleague of over a decade was going to be a ''big change'' but admitted she was enjoying Claudia's company.
She said: ''But hand on heart, we are having a blast! Claudia is so much fun. She is a career woman but, like me, a mum first and foremost. She is incredibly talented and things she says off the cuff are hysterical.''
Tess - who has two daughters with her 'All Star Family Fortunes' host husband Vernon Kay - also spoke out about the attention that is given to her glamorous outfits on the show, claiming she takes negative comments with a ''pinch of salt''.
She told Good Housekeeping magazine: ''I can't change anyone's opinion. What's important to me is life, love and happiness - the rest is water off a duck's back.
''I have spent my entire life being told I'm too thin, too fat, too whatever. So really, I'm over it now. I can do what I want. It matters to me less and less as I get older.''29-08-2014
- Jason Derulo for The Voice UK?
- 'Dull' Ricky Rayment and Jasmin Walia axed from TOWIE
- Simon Cowell can bring British wrestling back to TV
- Coronation Street stars furious with pantomime ban?
- Casey Batchelor attempted suicide at 15
- Big Brother Reveals Shock Eviction Twist
- Dapper Laughs comic for Celebrity Big Brother
- Jake Wood quits EastEnders