So, what could you win? Well, three lucky Virgin customers will get the chance to go for a ride in a £150,000 Nissan GT-R NISMO supercar, Bolt’s superhero car of choice, painted in his costume colours – gold, black and green…
Virgin customer giveaway to win a ride in the Boltmobile!
Each winner will receive a free 60-minute trip across London on Thursday 14 June. In the words of Bolt: “Feel like a boss and unleash your own superpowers by beating the rush hour crush in my pimped-up wheels – capes are optional.”
It’s all to celebrate a new phase of superfast fibre broadband with Virgin Media. With us, you’ll get unrivalled broadband and entertainment – and super value to boot! Want to know more? Well, here is the advert in all its glory. And yes, Richard E Grant, star of Withnail & I, really is playing a tailor sizing up Bolt for an epic superhero costume.
So how can I enter?
Simply send an email to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk with the subject line Boltmobile tell us why you need to switch your ride to super! Be sure to enter your contact number, specify what type of trip you have in mind, a pick-up postcode, a drop-off postcode (both in London), a preferred time of arrival. You have until Sunday 10 June to enter. So, what are you waiting for?
Click here to find out more about our best-selling superfast bundles and more.
This Virgin customer giveaway is now closed. Good luck if you entered!
Virgin Media Switch to Ride in a Super Car Terms and Conditions
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 and over and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 10 June 2018. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per household.
3. To enter the Promotion you must send your email address by email to the address set out above.
4. There is 1 prize. The prize consists of one 60-minute trip across London on Thursday 14 June in a Nissan GT-R NISMO supercar.
5. Prizes can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the Prize void. No cash alternative is available and Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless expressly stated).
6. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 5pm on Monday 11th June. You will be notified if you have won via email. You must respond to claim your prize within 12 hours of having been notified; otherwise the prize will be given to someone else.
7. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General terms and conditions apply, see below.
8. When riding in the “Switch to Super” car, the winner will be covered by Nissan Motor (GB) Limited’s insurance, however those worth over £1 million will not be covered and are unable to participate.
9. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to notification to any winner.
10. Proof of identity and age may be required to redeem the Prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of its reasonable control. The Promoter will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this Promotion or these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Personal data collected in the course of this Promotion will be used for administering the Promotion only.
14. Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity in relation to the Promotion. They will be asked to participate in a quiz during their journey. Their participation in this quiz will be filmed and Virgin Media reserve the right to use this footage for promotional purposes without any payment to the winners.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law). Virgin Media shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
16. These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
For full Terms and Conditions click here.