Two apps, one amazing Virgin TV experience
Virgin TV Go
Stream your socks off wherever there’s WiFi, 3G or 4G in the UK. It lets you watch telly on your mobile or tablet at home or on the go.
Virgin TV Control
Set and manage your Virgin TV V6 or TiVo® box, browse the TV Guide or change channel from anywhere in the world, with WiFi, 3G or 4G.
Virgin TV Go Virgin TV Go
Stream your favourite shows to your mobile or tablet, at home or on the go
Virgin TV Go lets you watch telly on up to two compatible mobiles or tablets at home, or on the go, wherever there’s WiFi, 3G or 4G in the UK. Avoid squabbles and watch what you want on your compatible device when someone else is hogging the main TV.
What can I watch?
- Up to 100 live TV channels – depending on your package
- All of your inclusive Box Sets and TV On Demand
What do I need to know?
- Stream your favourite telly wherever there’s a WiFi, 3G or 4G connection anywhere in the UK
- Watch on up to two of your compatible devices – mobile, tablet or web browser
- Works across iOS, Android, Windows tablets and most popular web browsers*
- Great news, it’s available at no extra cost to all Virgin TV customers
Virgin TV Control Virgin TV Control
Take ultimate control of your Virgin TV V6 or TiVo® box. Set and manage your recordings from anywhere in the world.
Turn your device into a handy extra remote to set and manage your recordings, browse the TV Guide or change channel. Plus, with a Virgin TV V6 box, you can even stream your recordings to a mobile or tablet over WiFi around the home.
What can I do?
- Set and manage recordings with a WiFi, 3G or 4G connection anywhere in the world
- Stream recordings from your Virgin TV V6 box to your mobile or tablet on WiFi around the home
- Browse the TV Guide and personalise it to put your favourite channels first
- Use your mobile or tablet as an extra remote
What do I need to know?
- Use it on as many devices as you like
- Compatible with selected iOS, Android and Amazon Fire devices
- Virgin TV Control is available at no extra cost to all Virgin TV customers (Virgin TV V6 or TiVo® box required)
Where’s my Virgin TV Anywhere app gone? Where’s my Virgin TV Anywhere app gone?
Virgin TV Anywhere app has now evolved into Virgin TV Control and is joined by the shiny new Virgin TV Go app.
Download the Virgin TV Go app for our brand new TV streaming experience. If you have the Virgin TV Anywhere app, follow the on-screen instructions to update it to the Virgin TV Control app.
So there you go – two handy apps to let you watch and control your telly, at home and on the go. Never miss a thing, no matter where you are.
If you have any questions along the way, just visit our help page.