Make a one-off payment with QuickPay
QuickPay is the simple, fast way to make one-off payments if you haven't set up Direct Debits or automatic payments by card. You'll need to have your paper bill or eBill email alert handy so you can find your payment reference and your area reference.
Or sign in to My Virgin Media
My Virgin Media gives you everything you need to keep track of your account and your payments. Sign in and you can:
- See your latest account balance
- Keep tabs on what you're using
- Save your card details for future payments
- Sign up for Direct Debit
- If you have a Direct Debit set up, making a one-off payment through QuickPay won't reduce your monthly Direct Debit amount.
- All payments made by you are made to Virgin Media Payments Limited, which is responsible for collecting the amounts payable by you to Virgin Media Ltd.
- We will save your card details for auditing purposes.