Can I move my Virgin Media services to my new home?
Last updated: December 8, 2016
We know you won’t want to live without your Virgin Media services in your new home. That’s why we make moving quick and easy.
Taking your services with you Taking your services with you
To find out if your new address is connected to our network:
1, Go to the dedicated Moving Home area on our website
2. Enter the postcode for your new address in the What services can I get? box, and then click Go
3. Choose the first line of your new address, then click Next
4. We'll let you know whether or not Virgin Media services are available in your new home
When you move we’ll:
- Install everything in one go – only we can do that
- Review your services and make sure you’re on the best value package
- Have your services installed by one of our expert engineers
Joining us for the first time Joining us for the first time
Joining Virgin Media for the first time? First of all, just head over to virginmedia.com/shop, enter your postcode and we’ll tell you what services are available at your address.
Next, just follow the simple steps on our website to choose your services and decide when you want them installed. To see what happens after you’ve placed your order, head to our Welcome area.