Get the lowdown on the new Samsung Galaxy S21 Series, the smartphones that make your everyday epic
By Virgin TV Edit
The Samsung Galaxy S21 series is a game-changer when it comes to super stylish smartphones. From the S21+ 5G to the S21 5G and S21 Ultra 5G, you won’t have seen anything like these dazzling devices before.
With Virgin Mobile you can get the Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G for just £30 per month. Or head to the bottom of the page to find out how you can win one for yourself.
Want to discover more about this incredible new series of smartphones? Then read on and prepare to have your mind blown…
Be unashamedly different with the iconic Galaxy S21 Series. The striking, contour-cut metal camera housing unit fuses beautifully with the phone. And the new premium frosted haze effect and metal frame look and feel amazing – you won’t have seen anything like it.
Mix it up with a range of shades that reflect your style. It’s designed to stay looking pristine, too. The haze finish makes smudges and fingerprints a thing of the past. For protection and peace of mind, S21 5G has a premium Glastic back, while both S21+ 5G and Ultra 5G have the toughest Gorilla Glass Victus.
Amp up your smartphone experience with the very best Galaxy performance yet. The Galaxy S21 5G series comes with an Exynos 5nm processor that not only packs unreal power, but lets you make the most of 5G connectivity. Then you can bring all the oomph you need to rule your social feed while effortlessly keeping up with your 8K video editing.
Love gaming marathons? What could be better than a smooth, console-quality experience on the ultimate smartphone? Looking for new ways to express yourself? Unleash your creativity by combining S21 Ultra 5G with the ultra-responsive S Pen – a first for the S Series.
The Galaxy S21 5G series features bright, Dynamic AMOLED 2x displays. Based on years of display innovation, you’ll see movies in stunning colour – just as the director intended. These displays even adapt to your surroundings. So go ahead – enjoy your go-to games or keep watching videos, even in bright sunlight.
They are adaptable too, making scrolling silky smooth and interactions incredibly responsive. Just imagine how amazing flicking through your photo library will feel. It cleverly adapts the refresh rate up to 120Hz to suit your activity – levelling up if you’re gaming or dropping down if you’re just reading, to preserve your battery. Want the very best of the best? Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G give you Samsung’s brightest, most vivid smartphone display yet, so every image looks spectacularly true to life.
Whatever your day holds, get stuck in without any worries. Stream, share, create more content – without the need to constantly reach for the charger. All while knowing that your precious content stays totally secure.
The large sensor area, new smarter AI technology and the 5nm processor all work toether to put Samsung’s next generation, vault-like security in your hands. From faster fingerprint authentication to air-tight privacy controls, there’ll be nothing holding you back.
Why wait, when you can have the fastest connection on tap, anywhere and anytime? Connect to speedy 5G, enjoy console-quality gaming, making clearer video calls and more.
Win a Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
Want to get your hands on an awesome Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G? All you have to do is answer the following question to be in with a chance of winning…
What video does the Samsung Galaxy S21 Series shoot?
How to enter
Simply send an email with Samsung Galaxy S21 Series Prize Draw in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
- Your answer
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
Entries must be sent by 11.59pm on Wednesday 21 April 2021.
1. Open to anyone aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion closes at 11.59pm on 21st April 2021. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per household.
3. To enter the Promotion you must answer the question listed in Virgin TV Edit correctly by sending an email to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
· Your answer
· Your first and last name
· Phone number
4. There is 1 prize: a Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G handset.
5. There will be 1 winner.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 28th April 2021. You will be notified if you have won a prize by phone or email and must claim your prize within 5 working days after having been notified.
7. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply, see here.
9. Virgin Media reserves the right to cancel and/or amend these terms and conditions and/or the Prize Draw at any stage but we will only do so for reasons outside of our reasonable control. We will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
10. The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a Subject Access Request marked ‘Samsung S21 Prize Draw’ to: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
11. Virgin Media and its agents shall not be responsible or liable to compensate the winners for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
12. These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.