My 3G or 4G isn't working
Please follow these troubleshooting tips to get your 4G working as soon as possible.
- Check your device's mobile data setting is switched on and it isn’t locked or in airplane mode
- Check your device is set to automatically connect to a network. If you have a 4G device in a 4G coverage area but are only able to connect to 3G, make sure that 4G is switched on.
- Restart your device to refresh your network connection
Check the network coverage in your area
- See what coverage is like in your area with our coverage checker.
If you’re still having an issue, please check the following:
- If you can, try your SIM in another device to see if the issue is with the device
- If you have recently swapped to a new SIM and are looking for the APN Settings (Access Point Name), please send a text message with the word ALL to 789922. You should then receive a text message advising you to save the APN settings to the handset
- Ask experts on our Virgin Media Community, or alternatively, give our team a call on 789 from your Virgin mobile phone, or 0345 6000 789* from any other phone.
*For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.