My 3G or 4G isn't working
Please follow these troubleshooting tips to get your 4G working as soon as possible.
- Check your device's mobile data setting is switched on and it isn’t locked or in airplane mode
- Check your device is set to automatically connect to a network. If you have a 4G device in a 4G coverage area but are only able to connect to 3G, make sure that 4G is switched on.
- Restart your device to refresh your network connection
Check the network coverage in your area
- See what coverage is like in your area with our coverage checker.
If you’re still having an issue, please check the following:
- If you can, try your SIM in another device to see if the issue is with the device
- If you have recently swapped to a new SIM and are looking for the APN Settings (Access Point Name), please send a text message with the word ALL to 789922. You should then receive a text message advising you to save the APN settings to the handset
- Ask experts on our Virgin Media Community.