How do I create a new Virgin Media email address?
If you get your broadband service from us, you can add up to 9 additional email addresses. To create a new email address, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to My Virgin Media
- Select My Profile at the top of the page
- Select the Manage accounts tab – from here you can manage any additional email addresses attached to your account
To create a new email address:
- Select on Create a new account
- Choose a name to be associated with the email address
- Select the email address you want (this will always end in @virginmedia.com)
- Then click Check availability for your chosen email address
- Next, set up a password for the new email address
- Confirm the email address by clicking Create account
Once your new email address has been created, you can start using it within a matter of minutes.
The best way to access your email is through a web browser using Virgin Media Mail. This allows you to send and receive messages from any device with a working internet connection, meaning that you can access your email even when you're on the move.
Try it now: go to your Virgin Media Mail by clicking Email at the top-right of the Virgin Media site.