How do I create a new Virgin Media email account?
Last updated: January 30, 2017
If you get your broadband service from us, you can create a new email address by:
- Signing in to My Virgin Media
- Click My Profile at the top of the page.
- Click the Manage accounts tab – from here you can manage the accounts in your household.
To add a new user:
- Click the Create new account button.
- Follow the instructions on-screen.
If you haven’t registered for My Virgin Media or have forgotten your username or password, see How do I sign in to My Virgin Media?
Once your new e-mail address has been created, you can start using it within a matter of minutes. The best way to access your e-mail is through a Web browser using Virgin Media Mail. This allows you to send and receive messages from just about any computer that has a working Internet connection, meaning that you can access your email even when you're not at home. Try it now: go to your Virgin Media Mail online by clicking Email in the top-right of the Virgin Media site.