Recovering messages in Virgin Media Mail
If you've deleted a message permanently, by emptying the trash folder or using the delete option from trash, it isn't possible to recover the message.
If you've moved a message to Trash folder and you haven't permanently deleted it, follow these steps to restore it:
1. Open the Trash folder in the folder list.
2. Select a message you want to restore. You can select more than one message by clicking on the checkboxes next to messages you want to restore.
3. Click the More icon in the toolbar and then select Move from the menu.
4. Select the folder you want to move the message into and then click on the Move button.
5. The message will be moved from trash into that folder.