Recover messages in Virgin Media Mail
If you've moved a message to the Trash folder and you haven't permanently deleted it, follow these steps to restore it:
- Open the Trash folder in the folder list.
- Select the message you want to restore. You can select more than one message by clicking on the checkboxes next to messages you want to restore.
- Click the More icon in the toolbar and then select Move from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to move the message into and then click the Move button.
- The message will be moved from trash into that folder
Note: If you've deleted a message permanently, by emptying the trash folder or using the delete option from trash, it isn't possible to recover the message.