How to use the Sky Sports app
If you subscribe to Sky Sports through Virgin Media, you can watch Sky Sports on the move with the Sky Sports app on your iPhone, iPad, and most Android phones or tablets*.
Once you start playing content through the Sky Sports app your device will automatically be registered. You can register up to 6 devices, and make 3 device changes per month. You can only stream Sky Sports content on one device at a time.
If you don’t currently subscribe to Sky Sports, see changing my broadband, TV and phone services for details on how to add the Sky Sports channels to your TV service. It can take up to eight hours for the new channel to become available via the Sky Sports app.
Need more help?
Problems with your My Virgin Media details? Problems with your My Virgin Media details?
- Only the primary My Virgin Media account can access the Sky Sports app
- If you’ve not registered for My Virgin Media click here to sign up
- If you can’t remember your details click here to get some help
Problems streaming Sky Sports? Problems streaming Sky Sports?
If you’re having issues when trying to watch Sky Sports, be aware that:
- A good WiFi or mobile data (3G or above) connection is necessary to watch content.
- You must be trying to watch in the UK or the EU (check you’re location services are enabled on your phone and for the app!)
- Other devices using the same internet connection can impact service
- A non-standard internet connection can also affect service, and problems may occur if using a proxy server, such as at school, work, university or in an internet café
If you’re using a Windows PC or Mac for Sky Sports, make sure that your browser cookie settings are set to Always Allow. Check the following links on how to do this for supported browsers: