How to sign in to the TV Go app
Virgin TV Go is available to all our Virgin TV customers.
To use Virgin TV Go you’ll need to be registered for My Virgin Media, and sign in using your primary My Virgin Media username and password.
If you’re the account holder and haven't registered for My Virgin Media, check out the instructions below.
Registering to use the Virgin TV Go app
- When opening the Virgin TV Go app for the first time, select register
- Enter the email address or the mobile number you gave us when you joined Virgin Media
- We’ll send you a confirmation email or text if we’ve found your details. If not we’ll ask you to enter your account number and area reference (found on your bill or contract)
- Type in the verification code if we’ve sent you one
- You then need to set a security question in case you need to reset your password
That’s it! You’ll be signed into the Virgin TV Go app and registered for My Virgin Media. Why not download the My Virgin Media app now? Manage your bills, payments and service status on your mobile device.
Note: The My Virgin Media password you’ve created is different to the security password you use when you call us.
Signing in to TV Go
Once you’re registered for My Virgin Media, you can sign into Virgin TV Go using your primary My Virgin Media details. You won't be able to sign in with your secondary details.
Note: If you’re using a browser with Virgin TV Go, the sign-in window will appear as a pop-up, so make sure your browser is set to allow this.
Forgotten your My Virgin Media details?
- Click here to recover your information or follow the links in the Virgin TV Go app
- You’ll need to know your account number and area reference, and your primary My Virgin Media account security details