How do I sign in to the Virgin Media TV Go app?
Virgin TV Go is available to all our Virgin TV customers.
To use Virgin TV Go you’ll need to be registered for My Virgin Media, and sign in using your primary My Virgin Media username and password.
If you’re the account holder and haven't registered for My Virgin Media, you can do this through the Virgin TV Go app or at virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia.
To register for My Virgin Media using the Virgin TV Go app:
- Open the Virgin TV Go app
- Select Register
- Enter either the email address or the mobile number you gave us when you joined Virgin Media
- We’ll send you a confirmation email or text if we’ve found your details
- If we’ve not been able to find your details we’ll ask you to enter your account number and area reference. These will be on your bill or contract
- Enter your verification code if we’ve sent you one
- Follow the on screen instructions to confirm your username, password and security details
- We’ll ask you to set a security question. This is used if you need to reset your My Virgin Media password
- You’ll be signed into the Virgin TV Go app and registered for My Virgin Media
NOTE: The My Virgin Media password is different to the security password you use when you call us.
Now you’re registered for My Virgin Media, why not download the My Virgin Media app, and see your bills, payments and service status on your mobile device. See My Virgin Media app for details. Find out more about My Virgin Media in Managing Your Account.
If you’ve already registered for My Virgin Media, you can sign into Virgin TV Go using your primary My Virgin Media details. You won't be able to use secondary My Virgin Media details to sign into Virgin TV Go.
NOTE: If you're using a browser with Virgin TV Go, the sign in window will appear as a pop-up, so please ensure your browser is set to allow this.
If you're the account holder and don’t know your primary My Virgin Media details:
- To find your My Virgin Media username, click here
- To reset your My Virgin Media password, click here
You can also find your details by following the links in the Virgin TV Go app.
You’ll need to know your account number and area reference, and your primary My Virgin Media account security details.
To find out how to use Virgin TV Go on your device see: