V6 remote is not working
Check the batteries in the V6 remote
If the light on the V6 box doesn’t flash when you press a button on the V6 remote then the batteries in the V6 remote need replacing.
It’s worth checking the batteries are placed in the V6 remote correctly with the positive battery terminals the same way, following the markings inside the V6 remote.
Re-set the V6 remote
1. Hold the TV and Clear buttons together until the light at the top of the V6 remote flashes green twice
2. Press the thumbs down button 3 times.
3. Press OK twice.
4. The light at the top of the V6 remote will flash green, after 10 seconds the V6 remote will revert to infra red mode.
Finally we need to re-pair the V6 remote to the V6 box.
1. Hold the minus button on the front of the V6 box down for 10 seconds.
2. The white power light on the V6 box will go off as you’re holding the button, once the power light comes back on the V6 box is ready for paring.
3. Now hold the Info button on the V6 remote down for 7 seconds. The light on the V6 remote should flash green twice.
4. Confirm the paring by holding the plus button on the front of the V6 box down until the V6 remote starts beeping. The V6 remote and V6 box should now be paired.
Has this solved your issue?