UEFA Champions League and Europa League Final free to air on Virgin TV
24 May 2019
- All Virgin TV customers can watch both matches in HD on Channel 100
- Those with a V6 set top box can watch the two finals in 4K UHD on Channel 532
All Virgin TV customers will be able to watch this year’s UEFA Champions League and Europa League final free of charge.
Four Premier League sides will compete in the final of the two biggest European competitions meaning that millions of British football fans will be scrambling to watch the action.
Virgin Media has made the matches as easy to watch as possible, making both available to all of its customers regardless of whether they are subscribed to BT Sport.
The UEFA Europa League Final is first up and will be contested between Arsenal and Chelsea in Baku, Azerbaijan, on Wednesday 29 May at 20:00. The UEFA Champions League will see Liverpool take on Tottenham Hotspur in Madrid, Spain, on Saturday 1 June at 20:00.
These are the ways football fans can watch both matches on Virgin TV:
- All Virgin TV customers can watch both games in HD on Channel 100
- All Virgin TV customers with a V6 set top box can watch in 4K UHD via a pop up ‘Finals’ channel found on Channel 532
- All Virgin TV customers can also watch on Virgin TV Go on their chosen device