Virgin Media launches new customer app - My Virgin Media
17 July 2017
Helping customers get more from their Virgin Media experience
Today, Virgin Media launches a new app which allows customers to get more from their Virgin Media experience. My Virgin Media app is a handy sidekick for all Virgin Media customers, to help get the latest information immediately at their fingertips.
The key features of the My Virgin Media app include:
- Summary of the Virgin Media account and package
- View recent transactions and bill balance
- Make credit and debit card payments
- Check the service status (and if there are issues, details of when this will be fixed)
- Get help and support (such as WiFi tips, trouble-shooting broadband and TV issues, and much more)
My Virgin Media app is available from today for all Virgin Media customers to download for free on smartphones and tablets via the Apple App Store, Android and Google Play. The app works on iPhone iOS 9 and up, or Android 5 and up.
Notes to editors
My Virgin Media app can be viewed on 3G/4G or WiFi, and can only be accessed by the Virgin Media account holder.
The company also offers a Virgin TV Anywhere app – which allows Virgin TV customers the ability to watch live, on demand and recorded shows, at home and on the go.
Verity Henderson, Virgin Media
Recommended press releases