Virgin Media Store Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the agreement between: (1) you (“you” or “your”); and (2) Virgin Media Limited (“us”, “we” or “our” or “Virgin Media”) in relation to your access and use of Virgin Media Store (“Virgin Media Store”, “Store” or “Service”). Please read through them carefully.
By signing up for a Virgin Media Store account and accessing and using Virgin Media Store (including purchasing Content) you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms"). We may update the Terms from time to time. The Terms that apply to a purchase are those available on the Website at the time of purchase. You should check the Website regularly for any updates. If you don’t accept these Terms, you are not permitted to access or use the Service.
Access to Content you purchase begins immediately once you successfully complete your order by selecting ‘Confirm Purchase’. You acknowledge and accept that you cannot cancel your order after this point, as this is the point at which we begin supply of the Content to you. You are responsible for keeping your Account log-in, password and PIN safe and for all access to and activities (including purchases) on your account.
A. Virgin Media Store
- To use Virgin Media Store, you must be aged 18 or over, be permanently resident in the UK, sign up for and maintain an active Virgin Media Store account (“Account”), have a broadband connection and a Device.
- To view Content on a Box, you need a compatible Box and an active Virgin TV subscription service. Virgin Media Store is not available on all Virgin TV set top boxes. See our FAQs on the Website for details of compatible Boxes.
- To sign up for an Account, you must complete the registration process on the Website. You cannot sign up for an Account on a Box or via the App/s on your Device.
- Virgin Media Store and the Content are for your personal use only. You are not permitted to access or use them for any commercial purpose (including but not limited to re-selling, lending or making available any Content to the public).
- You must provide us with a valid email address and a valid debit or credit card that is registered in your name to the same address as your Account (“Payment Card”).
- You must update your account information straight away if any details change.
- Content can be purchased via the Website. If you are a Virgin TV Customer with a compatible Box you can also purchase Content via your Box to watch for as long as you remain a Virgin TV customer. Content cannot be purchased on your Devices via the App
- Access to any Content you purchase begins immediately once you successfully complete your order by selecting ‘Confirm Purchase’ (on a Box, having first entered your PIN if you have set one up). You acknowledge and accept that you cannot cancel your order after this point, as this is the point at which we begin supply of the Content to you. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights for defective digital content or goods.
- We strongly recommend that you download your Content to your Device as soon as you purchase it.
- Subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms, Content will be made available in Standard Definition (SD) to stream and download to your Devices via the App and Website and in High definition (HD) to stream to your Box (if any). Downloading is not available to your Box. If a DVD copy will be sent, this will be in Standard definition (SD).
- To stream Content to your Device or a Box, or to download Content to your Device, you have to be located in the UK.
- You may only be able to stream and download to a PC or laptop through certain browsers. See FAQs for information about this.
- To download Content via the Website, you will first need to install the Virgin Media Store Downloader App. For more information on how to do this, read our FAQs on the Website. You are responsible for accepting updates to the Store Downloader, to avoid problems playing your purchased Content.
- The downloading and streaming of Content may be impacted by the speed of your Internet connection and may not work with connections below certain speeds. To receive Content, a Device needs to be connected to an Internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 4 Mbps. Your use of Virgin Media Store may also reduce your broadband line speed for other internet based services.
- If your broadband service is provided by a third-party provider we are not responsible for it and you should contact your provider if you experience problems with it or want to know the speed of your connection to see whether the service is suitable for you.
- To download or receive Content to your Device, you must have sufficient unused personal storage capacity to store the Content file. Content streamed or downloaded to a Device or received to your Box will count towards any broadband/mobile data usage limits that apply to your broadband or mobile service. You are responsible for any and all charges arising from exceeding those limits.
- You must connect each Device to the Internet in the UK every 30 days to continue accessing Content you have downloaded to that Device. See FAQs on the Website for further details about this.
- You are responsible for all access to and activity (including purchases) on your Account and the security and proper use of your account log-in details (username/email address and password) and PIN. We are not liable for any losses caused (including charges incurred) by you failing to take proper care of your log-in details, password or PIN, or deciding to share them, whether within your household or otherwise. If you know or suspect that they have been compromised or you become aware of another potential or actual breach of security, you agree to tell us immediately, and to change your password or PIN (as relevant) as soon as possible. If we believe that there is a potential or actual security risk, we may require that you change your password and PIN, suspend or close your Account or otherwise restrict your ability to use Virgin Media Store.
- You agree to follow our reasonable instructions and requirements in relation to your use of Virgin Media Store, as set out in these Terms and the FAQs on the Website. You agree to regularly check the Website for updated instructions and requirements.
- The Content that is available to purchase through Virgin Media Store is variable, subject to change and may become unavailable at any time.
- Some Content may not be suitable for children. You are responsible for deciding whether Content is appropriate. You can set up a PIN on your Box to control what your children see on the Box. You are responsible for access to that PIN. The App does not have a specific parental control function and so we recommend that you set up general access controls on your Device to ensure your children do not have access to inappropriate content.
- Content may be different on some Devices and your Box. For example, the Content available on the Box, the Website and via the App on your Device may be different from one another. Content and functionality may also differ on different types of Device.
- Virgin Media Store and Content are provided for your non-exclusive and non-commercial use in the UK only. You must not purchase, stream or download Content outside of the UK and any Content you purchase cannot be transferred to another Account. If you do or attempt to do these things, we reserve the right to immediately suspend or close your Account.
- We do not guarantee that you will be able to re-download (or stream in respect of a Box) Content that you have purchased indefinitely. In particular, restrictions imposed on us by our third party content providers mean that purchased Content will only be available for maximum 5 years after purchase. This is the maximum period of time and actual availability for a specific item of purchased Content is variable and for some Content availability may be less than 5 years.
- In some cases we might have to change (including by withdrawing Content from the Service), suspend or end the Services or change or add to these Terms urgently, eg if the change is required for security reasons, or due to a request or demand or threat of action from a regulatory authority or other third party, or for technical or operational or any other reason which is beyond our reasonable control. In such circumstances we will give you notice where possible and practical. If we have to withdraw Content which you've purchased, or change or add to the Terms in a way which is likely to materially disadvantage you, we may, in our sole discretion, issue you with a refund or part refund for such Content.
- We reserve the right to remove, cease access to or replace with an edited version any Content you purchase, due to legal, regulatory or other reasons, or if you breach these Terms.
- If you cease to have an active Virgin TV subscription, you will cease to be able to watch your purchased Content on your Box.
- You must not and shall ensure that no one else:
a. accesses or uses Virgin Media Store or any Content or your Account for any improper, immoral, unauthorised or unlawful or illegal purpose;
b. circumvents, removes, disables or attempts to bypass any content protection system or digital rights management technology applied to the Content;
c. sells or shares the Content or makes it available to the public including, but not limited to, through social media networks;
d. modifies the Content in any way or creates clips of it or creates derivative works or adaptations of the Content ; or
e. removes any copyright or other notices from the Content.
- You can register up to 5 Devices (or to include up to 2 Boxes) on your Virgin Media Store Account at any one time. This number may change however and we will notify any changes and limitations that apply by updating our FAQs on the Website from time to time.
- Due to tightened internet privacy in devices, we cannot uniquely identify the laptop or PC/ Mac from a browser (e.g. Chrome or Internet Explorer). This means that each browser that you choose to access the Virgin Media Store will be treated as a new device. To avoid this happening we recommend that you stick to using the same Browser when accessing the Virgin Media Store, and maybe adding the Virgin Media Store to your Browser favourites.
- You can swap out up to one (1) Device or Box once a month. To swap out a Device, you need to log into your account whilst connected to the Internet on the specific Device that needs to be swapped out. If this Device has been lost or stolen, so you don’t have it to hand, you will need to call us on 08000270801 so we can assist you with this. To swap out a Box, please also contact us on this number.
- You can simultaneously watch up to two streams of purchased Content on a Device or Box. You will not be permitted to exceed this limit. You can only download one copy of purchased Content per registered Device.
- Only one account can be registered against a single Device or Box.
- We continually review Device support and, as new devices and operating systems are introduced, we will stop supporting older versions. You are responsible for ensuring that your Device meets the latest minimum hardware, systems and software requirements. To continue to use Virgin Media Store, you may need to update the software on your Device from time to time. The most up-to-date list of supported Devices may change and changes will be notified in the FAQs on the Website from time to time.
- Virgin Media Store may not be supported on a Device where limitations included within the operating system have been removed or tampered with ('jailbreaking').
- You must not attempt to download or transfer Content to any unauthorised devices, or attempt to access Virgin Media Store or any Content via any media or device other than the Device registered, or via your Box, except as expressly permitted by these Terms.
- Device manufacturers or your Device operating systems providers may impose changes that limit or restrict your use of Virgin Media Store on your Device. We may not be able to let you know in advance if this happens and are not responsible for any such changes or restrictions imposed.
- Content purchased on our Website and/or via your Box may be viewed on the Devices you have registered for use with Virgin Media Store, subject to the maximum number of permitted registered Devices.
- You are responsible for any loss or destruction of or damage to Content on your Device or Box.
D. Movie Content DVD Delivery
- When you purchase selected Content (this excludes TV Box Sets for which a DVD is not sent but may also exclude some movies), we will send a standard DVD version in standard definition of the Content purchased to your Account Address (“Movie Content”). We shall tell you at the point of purchase if a DVD version will be sent to you or not.
- The standard DVD version may differ from the digital version of the Movie Content viewed on your Box (for example, the version, certification and extras). The supply of a DVD is linked to your purchase of the digital Movie Content and is not a separate contractual transaction.
- The DVD will be delivered to the Address registered on your Account.
- In some cases, the DVD version of the Movie Content will not be available for distribution at the time of your purchase. If this happens, we will send the DVD after it becomes available for distribution, which may be a number of days or weeks after you’ve purchased the Movie Content.
- Delivery estimates given are not guaranteed and should not be relied on as such.
E. Price and Payment
- You agree to pay for all Content that you purchase. The price of Content is set out in Virgin Media Store and provided before you make a purchase. Prices include VAT where applicable.
- All payments shall be made via the Website or the TV App if you are a Virgin TV customer using our payment provider Stripe Payments Europe Limited (“Stripe”), which provides payment handling services for the Virgin Media Store. Stripe will collect and process all payments you make and apply them in settlement of the charges to which they relate.
- During the sign up process, you'll need to provide Stripe with the information needed to process payments and authorise Stripe to process payments including by accepting Stripe’s terms of service. If Stripe is unable to process a payment, your order will not be accepted and you will not be able to access or watch the Content you tried to purchase.
- If you do not make a valid payment, we and/or Stripe may cancel your order recover any debt from you and charge you the costs of debt recovery proceedings to recover any debt you owe.
- Payment will be taken from your Payment Card at the time of purchase and will show on your bank statement with the reference Virgin Media Store.
- If you purchase a TV Box Set, we will take payment for the full series at the time the first episode is made available to your Account.
- Purchases are subject to valid payment being processed and received from you at the time of purchase.
- If we reimburse you for any reason we will reimburse the Payment Card you have registered to your Account. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Payment Card registered to your Account will be charged the full price for the Content when you confirm the order. You cannot cancel your purchase after the point at which you confirm your order as this is the point at which we begin supply of Content.
- If you pre-order Content we will add this to your wish list. We will ask you to confirm you still wish to purchase this once the Content is made available and will then take payment upon you providing such confirmation.
- We try to make sure that the prices you see are correct, however we are not obliged to honour incorrect prices if an obvious error. We may also cancel your order if we become aware there has been an error made.
- If we become aware of a payment processing error for which we are at fault of the error, we will use best endeavours to rectify this.
- If a processing error is discovered, subject to Paragraph G1 below we shall not be liable for any financial loss, loss of information, damage to (or corruption of) data or any indirect loss or damage of any kind, whether caused by tort (including negligence) or breach of contract.
F. Intellectual Property Rights
- When you purchase Content through the Virgin Media Store, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable sub-licence to stream the content and to download and store the Content to the extent permitted by these Terms.
- You are permitted to watch the Content for your personal use, subject to these Terms. You acquire no rights in any Content and agree not to use it other than as expressly permitted under these Terms.
- Virgin Media Store and the Content are protected by intellectual property laws, our agreements with third parties, and by these Terms. All copyright, trade-marks and other intellectual property rights in Virgin Media Store and the Content (and any other material, software or Content made available as part of Virgin Media Store) is either our property or that of our third party Content partner providers and licensors. By purchasing the Content or using the Virgin Media Store, you do not obtain rights, title or interest in the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that infringes third party intellectual property rights, including but not limited to not performing unauthorized P2P file-sharing, posting, streaming, making available, uploading, downloading or otherwise distributing content protected by intellectual property rights and made available on the Service.
- You accept that Virgin Media employs technologies such as digital rights management and copy protection to control the play back and copying of the digital content purchased through Virgin Media Store.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 you must not do (or allow to be done) any of the following:
a. copy, reproduce (including burning onto any physical medium) the Virgin Media Store or Content (or any part of them);
b. publish, republish, re-distribute, post, broadcast, frame, transmit the Virgin Media Store or Content (or any part of them);
c. copy, publish or re-publish, post, transmit, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, disassemble, alter or commercially exploit the software which we allow you to use or access in relation to the Virgin Media Store;
d. sell, sub-license or make any charge for watching or using the Virgin Media Store or Content (or any part of them) on your Device or a Box;
e. show Content or any part of Virgin Media Store in public or authorise, allow or assist anyone else to do so, even if no charge is made;
f. tamper with or modify the signal of any Content made available on your Device and/or Box; and/or
g. alter, cover, modify or remove any graphics, logos or other on-screen text or images appearing on any Content.
G. Our liability to you
- Virgin Media Store accepts no liability for any third-party websites, advertisements or offers linked to from the Website or the Apps that are not owned or controlled by us. Nothing shall restrict or exclude our liability to you for:
a. death or personal injury resulting from our (or our agents' or contractors') negligence; or
b. fraud; or
c. other liabilities which, by law, we must cover you for.
2. Subject to Paragraph G1 above, our total liability to you shall not exceed the amount you've paid to access Virgin Media Store or for the relevant Content in relation to which your claim relates.
3. To the full extent permitted by law, Virgin Media and our group companies, contractors and agents exclude all liability arising from:
a. any indirect loss or any loss which is not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these Terms (including loss of profits, business, revenue, contracts or anticipated savings, wasted expenses or any other purely financial losses);
b. any business loss (including loss of profits, business, revenue, contracts or anticipated savings, wasted expenses or any other purely financial losses) even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we have been advised of the possibility of you incurring such loss;
c. the accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or legality of any information or Content accessed, received or transmitted using Virgin Media Store;
d. any failure to transmit or receive, any material through any Device or the Box.
e. any access to or use of Virgin Media Store not authorised by us;
f. any fault in a Box or other receiving equipment you use, supplied under a separate contract to these Terms (such as your Virgin Media cable agreement);
g. ending, suspending or restricting Virgin Media Store or Content or any part of them in accordance with these Terms;
h. any fault with a broadband service provided by Virgin Media or a third party used to deliver Content to your Device or Box;
i. any delay, failure, act or default in relation to the provision of Virgin Media Store and/or the Content via streaming, download or DVD, caused by events outside our reasonable control( e.g. including but are not limited to lightning, flood or severe weather conditions, fire or explosion, civil disorder, damage or vandalism to our network or equipment, terrorist activities, war, actions of local or national governments or other authorities, or industrial disputes);
j. errors, viruses or bugs present in or arising from your use of Virgin Media Store;
k. incompatibility of Virgin Media Store or Content with any other software or hardware (including Devices and Boxes);
l. interruption or delay in the performance of the Payment Services;
m. any loss or damage caused by us where:
i. there is no breach of a contractual obligation or legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents; or
ii. such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any breach;
n. to the extent that such loss or damage results from any breach by you of these Terms;
o. your failure to follow our reasonable instructions or regulations for using the Payment Services; and
p. any act or default of any third-party supplier, Device manufacturer or provider of a Device operating system,.
H. Help & Support and Complaints
- If you experience any issues with your Account or any Content you’ve purchase, or otherwise need our support in relation to Virgin Media Store, please refer to our FAQs on the Website, which set out how to contact us and provide other useful information needed to help you.
- Complaints should be sent by post to us at Virgin Media Store, Virgin Media Store Complaints, PO Box 200, Kirkcaldy KY2 6WD or emailed to email@example.com in accordance with clause K below. You may also be able to refer a dispute to the European Online Dispute Resolution (“ODR”) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. The ODR platform is a web-based platform which is designed to help consumers who have bought goods or services online. It provides access to independent alternative dispute resolution services which are usually free for you to use. Our email address for Online Dispute Resolution complaints is ODR@virginmedia.co.uk.
I. Ending access to Virgin Media Store and Content
- We may withdraw the Virgin Media Store service at any time.
- We may close your Account (and you will lose access to your digital purchased Content) if you have not accessed it for a period of 12 months.
- If you want to close or we close your account you will permanently lose access to any purchased Content that you have not already downloaded. To find out how to close your account, please refer to the FAQ on our Website.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to Virgin Media Store, to your Account and/or purchased Content without notice or refuse your order for any Content or (after we have accepted your order) terminate the agreement between us for any Content and disable your access to the Content or Virgin Media Store without refunding or compensating you, or share your details with the police or take other action as we consider reasonable in the circumstances if:
(i) you materially breach these Terms or the Website Terms and Conditions;
(ii) we reasonably suspect or believe that you've committed or may be committing any fraudulent or illegal or criminal activity through your or their use of Virgin Media Store or Content; or
(iii) you have acted towards our staff or agents in a way which we reasonably consider to be inappropriate or unacceptable; or
(ii) we have had a request from the police or other authority to do this.
J. Changes to Virgin Media Store and these Terms
- We can change Virgin Media Store (including by withdrawing Content) or end the Service at any time.
- Subject to Paragraph J3 below, we will not change or add to these Terms in relation to any Content after you've purchased it (as applicable). Otherwise, we can change these Terms at any time. The Terms that apply to Content you purchase in the future may be different to the Terms. The Terms applicable at the time of purchase are those available on our Website. By making purchases after we notify you of changes by making them available on the Website, you agree that you are happy with the changes.
- We might need to change, suspend or end Virgin Media Store or change these Terms urgently (e.g. for security reasons, due to a request or demand or threat of action from a regulatory authority, or for technical or operational reasons or other reasons beyond our reasonable control).
- If we have to withdraw Content which you've already purchased, or if we change the Terms in a way which is likely to materially disadvantage you in respect of purchased Content, we may, in our sole discretion, issue you with a refund or part refund for such Content.
Any notices we give to you will be given electronically (for example, via email, the Website, the Virgin Media Store app, a notification within Virgin Media Store or a notice 'pushed' to your Device), by telephone or by letter. Any notices you give to Virgin Media Store should be sent by post to Virgin Media Store, PO Box 200, Kirkcaldy KY2 6WD or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notice period will start from the day on which the notice is delivered if it is delivered by hand, two working days (i.e. excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) after the date it was posted if sent by ordinary post, or from the date of successful transmission if it is sent by fax or electronically. We'll send notices to you using the contact details you've registered on your Account. You must give us accurate contact details, and keep them up to date.
L. Use of your information
- Virgin Media has contracted with carefully selected third parties to provide customer contact, website hosting and payment processing services in connection with the Virgin Media Store. We require that these third parties adhere to strict rules when processing your personal information, including to only use your personal information in accordance with Virgin Media’s instructions and the applicable laws.
M. Transfer of agreement
- These Terms are personal to you and you may not transfer your account or any of your rights and responsibilities under it without our prior written agreement. We may transfer any of our rights and responsibilities under these Terms, without your permission and without notice to you.
N. Law and geographical limits
- These Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales. If we have a dispute about these Terms and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in the courts of England or Wales, which courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any part of these Terms found to be unenforceable will be treated as deleted and the remainder of the Terms will continue to govern the relationship between us and you.
O. Company details
- Virgin Media Store is provided by Virgin Media Limited, registered in England with registration number 2591237. Our UK VAT number is 5918190 14.
In these Terms, and on the Virgin Media Store website and app:
"Address" means the address in the UK registered on your Account from time to time;
"Box" means a Virgin Media TiVo set top box which is compatible with the Virgin Media Store Service. Older, non-TiVo Virgin Media set top boxes are not compatible with Virgin Media Store. You should check whether your box is compatible before purchasing Content as set out in the FAQs on our Website;
"Content" means the movies, episodes, series and/or box sets offered to you for sale by Virgin Media on via Virgin Media Store;
"Contract" means this contract between you and us, of which the Terms form part, authorising you to receive Content;
"Device(s)" means the compatible devices (excluding the Box) that you have registered to use with Virgin Media Store in accordance with the instructions and restrictions posted on the Website; “Payment Card” means the credit or debit card registered in the UK in the Account holder’s name to the same home address as the Account is registered at;
"Payment Services" means the payment services for Virgin Media Store provided by Stripe in accordance with clause E;
"Service" means the Virgin Media Store service available in the UK provided by Virgin Media to its users via the Website, Virgin Media Store App and any other means which we may make available. Virgin Media Store is provided for and on behalf of Virgin Media by Vubiquity Management Limited (company number 02975644), whose registered address is at 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ ;
"Stripe" means Stripe Payments Europe Limited, whose registered address is at 10/13 Thomas Street, The Digital Hub, Dublin 2, Ireland, and Stripe Payments UK Limited, whose registered office is at 9th floor, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN;
“TV App” means the Virgin Media Store App on your TV, if you are a Virgin TV customer with a compatible Box;
"Virgin Media Cable Contract" means a subscription contract with Virgin Media under which you receive and pay for Virgin TV alone or with other cable services;
“Virgin Media Store App” or “App” means the App through which you can access Virgin Media Store on a Device;
“Virgin TV Customer” means a current Virgin Media monthly subscription customer with a compatible Box;
"Territory" means the United Kingdom;
"Website" means the website at www.virginmediastore.com or any other website address we may tell you about.
Please make a copy of these Terms for future reference.
1. Intellectual property rights
- All information and materials (including designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement) on the Site are the copyright of Virgin Media or its content providers. No information or material on the Site may be copied, reproduced or downloaded without Virgin Media's express permission in writing.
- All brand names, product names and/or service names used in the Site are trade marks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. Any use of any such brand name, product name and/or service name without the prior written consent of the relevant rights holder may constitute an infringement of that rights holder's rights and Virgin Media gives no permission for the use of any such item in any way whatsoever.
2. General terms applicable (including limitations on liability)
- Although Virgin Media has taken reasonable steps to ensure that information contained on the Site is correct, it is possible the information may be incomplete, contain errors or be out of date. You should verify any information obtained from the Site before acting upon it.
- Virgin Media cannot guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to the Site and Virgin Media makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, availability, functionality or otherwise.
- The Site may contain links to third party sites. These sites are beyond the control of Virgin Media and Virgin Media accepts no responsibility for their content.
- Nothing on the Site shall be deemed to be an offer by Virgin Media to provide any goods or services to you. A contract for the provision of such goods or services shall be formed only when you have placed an order, accepted Virgin Media's terms and conditions for the provision of such goods or services and Virgin Media has confirmed its acceptance of your order in writing.
- Should you wish to enter into any contract or arrangement (whether formal or informal) with any advertiser on the Site, any such contract or arrangement shall be between you and the relevant advertiser and Virgin Media shall not be a party to any such contract or arrangement nor become involved in any such contract or arrangement for any reason whatsoever. The terms and conditions (including, without limitation, those relating to payment, delivery, quality and/or any representations or warranties) of any such contract or arrangement are a matter for you and the relevant advertiser to agree and Virgin Media accepts no responsibility in relation thereto.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Virgin Media hereby disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site and/or the availability of the Site and, accordingly, Virgin Media shall have no liability (save in relation to death or injury arising through its negligence) for any loss or damage howsoever arising and of whatever nature incurred in the use of the Site or reliance on any information contained on it including, without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss, loss of business, loss of goodwill or loss of profits.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the provision of any goods or services by Virgin Media, which will be set out in Virgin Media's terms and conditions relating to the provision of such goods or services.
3. Using the Site
- Your Account: You must provide accurate, current and complete registration information. You are fully responsible for all use of your account and for any acts that may take place using your account.
- Termination: Virgin Media may terminate your account and/or delete any content (including but not limited to your profile) that you have posted on a Virgin Media Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site (or any part of the same) for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.