1. Intellectual property rights
2. General terms applicable (including limitations on liability)
3. Posting content on Virgin Media sites
2. Your Account: You must provide accurate, current and complete registration information. You are fully responsible for all use of your account and for any acts that may take place using your account.
3. Your Conduct: By posting content on any Virgin Media Site, you represent, warrant and agree that: (a) you are 16 or older (and in the case of a user between the ages of 16 and 18, you have obtained the consent of your parent/guardian regarding your use of such Virgin Media Site); (b) no content (or part thereof) submitted by you or through your account will: (i) breach any law or encourage the commission of an illegal act; (ii) be defamatory, abusive or offensive; (iii) infringe the copyright, moral right, performing rights, rights of privacy, trade mark or other proprietary right of any third party; (iv) constitute a misuse of any confidential information of a third party; (v) contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to affect the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or (vi) advertise, promote or endorse any products or services; (c) in respect of images and/or audio-visual content: (i) any individual depicted in the content (or, in the case of any individual under the age of 18, the parent/guardian of such individual) has consented to the content being posted on the Virgin Media Site; (ii) the content has not been modified or altered in any manner so as to distort or misrepresent any individual or thing depicted in the content; (iii) the content does not contain any personal information such as a name, phone number or e-mail address; and (d) you will not impersonate any person or entity.
By posting content on a Virgin Media Site, you grant to Virgin Media a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use and distribute (in whole or in part) such content for any purpose in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter devised) including but not limited to the internet and broadcast television and you hereby waive all so-called moral rights you may have in the content. This licence includes the right to grant sub-licences.
7. Termination: Virgin Media may terminate your account and/or delete any content (including but not limited to your profile) that you have posted on a Virgin Media Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing any Virgin Media Site (or any part of the same) for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.