Jennifer confused by love
Jennifer Lopez is still 'confused' by love.
The On The Floor hitmaker - who has three-year-old twins Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony - admitted she went through phases where she didn't think she would ever find her 'Prince Charming'.
She said: 'I think a lot of people go through life wondering if it'll happen for them. I definitely went through stages of thinking, 'Am I ever going to find Prince Charming?'
'I admit it, I still find love the most confusing, fascinating thing in the world.'
However, the 41-year-old star - who formerly dated the likes of Ben Affleck and P. Diddy - explained she hadn't experienced such a 'profound' feeling of love until she became a mother for the first time.
Jennifer added to You magazine: 'I'm in a really happy, good place now, and when you have babies, you feel a different kind of love to anything you've experienced - deeper, more profound.
'No matter how much experience you have in love, you're always learning new things about it; you're always going to have questions you can never fully answer. I'm probably the happiest I've ever been in my life and my husband and my babies have everything to do with that.'06-06-2011
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013
- Kendall Jenner accused of seeking attention - 25 May 2013
- Snooki's pregnancy scare - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013