Murs to sing with Robbie?
Olly Murs hope he will one day perform with Robbie Williams again.
The Thinking of Me hitmaker rose to fame after performing on The X Factor alongside Robbie, and hopes one day he will get the chance to record a duet or perform with him again.
Speaking ahead of hid performance at the Tramlines Festival in Sheffield, Northern England, he exclusively told BANG Showbiz: 'I'd love to sing with Robbie again. He's one of the artists that, me and him, bounce off each other very well, and I think I would be a good performance, a good thing to watch.
'But I think I've got to solidify myself in the industry – if I can get another successful album under my belt then we'll see, if it does that would be amazing.'
Olly, 27, also told how his forthcoming second album will see him build on his sound and will be more 'soulful' than his self titled debut.
He added: 'The second album is really different to the first single which is coming off it, 'Heart Skips a Beat', the song is a summer song, but the album's completely different, it's got more of a soulful feel to it.'
Tramlines is a free three day music festival which run across Sheffield, featuring over 100 bands and artists including Pixie Lott, Ms Dynamite and Heaven 17.
The festival also saw surprise performances from Heaven 17, Kate Jackson and Omar on the Nokia Unannounced stage.23-07-2011
- Hewitt: Running gave me a beautiful butt - 23 May 2013
- Lily Aldridge and baby join Kings of Leon on tour - 23 May 2013
- Chastain was anxious about Taylor's necklace - 23 May 2013
- Paradis isn't bitter about split from Depp - 23 May 2013
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years - 23 May 2013
- Amelia to keep X Factor audition shoes forever - 23 May 2013
- Made in Brixton gets green light - 23 May 2013
- JLS and Beach Boys to headline A Day at the Park - 23 May 2013