Nicole in awe of Lewis
Nicole Scherzinger is in ''awe'' of boyfriend Lewis Hamilton.
The former Pussycat Doll - who recently rekindled her three-year romance with the Formula One driver following their split last October - says she loves watching her man do his thing.
She said: ''I am fascinated and I am in awe of Lewis when I watch him [race]. He is very special.''
The 33-year-old 'Don't Hold Your Breath' singer - who famously replaced Cheryl Cole when she was dropped from the US 'X Factor' before being axed herself - admits she gets ''nervous'' on behalf of her beau when he races.
She told Australia's Herald Sun newspaper: ''I am a very competitive person by nature so I try to focus positive energy for him.''
The couple is believed to have decided to give their relationship another go at the advice of Lewis' father Anthony.
Talking to the Daily Star newspaper, a source explained: ''Lewis' dad told him if he wants to win the championship again he needs a settled personal life.
''His family stayed close to Nicole during the split and his dad said all the partying could jeopardise his career. He pointed out that Nicole was an amazing lady and that she wouldn't wait around for long.
''Lewis is ready to settle down. He's had four months to live the life of a single millionaire Formula One driver and is now in it for the long haul.
''His family think there will be a wedding by the end of next year.''
- Seth MacFarlane turns down 2014 Oscars - 20 May 2013
- Brooke Mueller's drug abuse under investigation - 20 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian slams Kim pregnancy body critics - 20 May 2013
- Selena Gomez isn't ready for marriage - 20 May 2013
- Kristen and Robert have grown apart - 20 May 2013
- Justin helps co-stars' Cannes experience - 20 May 2013
- Heidi Klum is finished with marriage fairytale - 20 May 2013
- Demi Lovato is having tonsils removed - 20 May 2013