Olly Murs too busy for love
Olly Murs is ''scared'' he's missed his chance of finding love.
The 'Oh My Goodness' hitmaker insists he is happy being single but is also concerned his devotion to his work means he will never find a girlfriend.
He told more! magazine: ''I'm happy being single at the moment. It's much easier. Ladies confuse everything.
''But if it was the right girl it'd be a different story. I'm just worried I work too hard. I'm scared any opportunities for love have passed me by.''
Despite his fears, Olly was particularly taken with Parisian women on a recent trip to France.
He said: ''I've just got back from Paris. It's full of hot girls!
''They're really fit. I've never fallen in love so many times just walking down the street.''
The 27-year-old singer is preparing to undertake a stint in America supporting One Direction on tour and is looking forward to showcasing his talents to a new audience.
He said: ''I don't want to change the way I am, I just want to go and be myself like I have been in the UK. It's a great opportunity.''06-04-2012
- Tom Cruise to make David Beckham a movie star - 24 May 2013
- Jennifer Lawrence: Bradley Cooper is a wet kisser - 24 May 2013
- Jennifer Hudson to judge American Idol - 24 May 2013
- Spencer: I want to be biggest TV villain - 24 May 2013
- Ben Daniels joins The Paradise - 24 May 2013
- Simon Cowell bored of TV talent shows - 24 May 2013
- Tim Curry suffers a stroke - 24 May 2013
- Jessica Simpson to sell mansion for $8m - 24 May 2013