Duchess Catherine's 'brilliant' royal year
Duchess Catherine's first year as a royal has been faultless, according to Queen Elizabeth's cousin.
The 30-year-old brunette beauty has thrown herself into public life since she married the queen's grandson Prince William on April 29 2011 and Catherine has impressed Lady Elizabeth Anson with her grace and sense of fun.
She told the Radio Times magazine: ''At the moment it is absolutely brilliant. She shouldn't change a thing because she is refreshing, she's beautiful, she's never put on a piece of clothing that didn't suit her and yet she still laughs and looks happy and likes to chat.''
However, Lady Elizabeth admitted she was nervous for Catherine - previously Kate Middleton - before the wedding, especially because the marriage of William's parents, Prince Charles and Princess Diana, ended in divorce.
She said: ''Everyone wanted a fairy tale. But we were rather like nervous children in that we'd had our fairy tale with William's parents which didn't work out. I'm not so certain we thought we deserved another fairy tale so soon.
''It's been an absolute miracle. I think either she is blessed with a very natural gift or somebody very cleverly, quietly and calmly has been teaching her the knack of it.''28-04-2012
- Drew Barrymore selling Californian mansion - 22 May 2013
- Ke$ha slammed for drinking urine - 22 May 2013
- Kim's pregnancy lips are 'outta control' - 22 May 2013
- Emmerdale star Richard Thorp dies - 22 May 2013
- X Factor 2013 judging panel confirmed - 22 May 2013
- Al Murray planning Pub Landlord film - 22 May 2013
- Cara Delevingne gets her initials tattooed - 22 May 2013
- Heather Graham in no rush to marry - 22 May 2013